Chapter 21: Bye High School

Few months after the break up ...

I've learned to move on and focused with my studies . Finally Im done with suneung and our school will be hosting a prom . Obviously I will come because its the most anticipated event . But Im not as exited as before but still looking forward going to the prom . Plus , I will be performing at the prom with my band friends Xdinary Heroes . Yujin and Jihan come to my house and getting ready at my house .We're free to invite people from other schools to join our prom so I invited Jay , Heeseung oppa and Jihan  . As for Jake he couldn't  make it because he is still at Australia. We were getting ready and Yujin did my makeup . I wore baby blue sleeveless long dress with white high heels 

 I wore baby blue sleeveless long dress with white high heels 

Done make up and all

Done make up and all . The boys to pick us up and  we went to the venue .We look at the hall , wow the prom community did very well with this . I told my friends that I need to go backstage to get ready with my friends . Gunil is getting ready with his drum and I talk to Jungsu about the performance .

" Hello , welcome to Seoulin High Annual Prom Night .Our first performance is Wonyoung and Xdinary Heroes " the mc said. " You guys ready ? " Gunil asked. " Ready ! " Jooyeon and O.de said. We get ready to perform and Gunil give a signal to start our performance .

Done performing after that they  continue performing their song so I walk backstage and remove the mic . Then I touch up my make up and walk to my friends ." Omg Wonyoug good job " Heeseung oppa said. " Thanks oppa " I said. Then I saw someone I dont want to see its Sunghoon and his fiancee Jiyeon . " Hello everyone " Jiyeon waved at us .We waved back at them ."So Sunghoon when is your wedding ?" Heeseung oppa asked him . " Next year " he answered . "So Yujin and Wonyoung what is your plans after graduation ?" Jake ask . " Im going to study at the US " I answered ." Wow , I can visit you every year since I will go back to my hometown " Jake said." Sure " I said and smiled at Jake . " How about you Yujin ?" Sunghoon asked her . " Maybe I'll be taking a gap year and I would love to travel to different countries " Yujin said. Then we talk .Jiyeon talk about their hectic schedule after Christmas break and they will be training in Canada for a few months . Heeseung oppa talk about his intern experience and listening to his experience its tough and stressful job .After the talking to them , our school is announcing  the prom king and prom queen . I still remember last time  when me and Sunghoon announced  prom king and queen .Its also the time he stole my first kiss.

"The prom king is .....Keum Donghyun and the prom queen is Ahn Yujin !" the mc said.." Wow , Jinnie your name " I said. She walk upstairs to receive her tiara and they took  photo together . Im glad they dont have the prom king and queen kissing thing . " Yujin ,congrats !" Jihan said. " Thank you Jihan .

<Skip the prom night >

End Wonyoung POV

After the prom night , Wonyoung and her badge mate having a class photoshoot and the next day they had their graduation ceremony . On the graduation ceremony Wonyoung is lucky to have a speech in front of their badge mate  . After the official ceremony , they took some pictures with their family  and friends . Wonyoung's parents host a farewell / graduation after party and she invited all of their friends but Sunghoon and Jiyeon couldn't make it because of their hectic schedule .

Wonyoung POV

Weeks after the graduation ceremony..

Incheon Airport

The day I'll be studying at LA for 4 years . Im with my friends and family .After check in my luggage . I hugged my sister's , my friends espeacially Yujin ." Huhuhu , Im going to miss Youngie . Make sure to stay safe and dont forget to facetime me everyday " Yujin said and hugged me tightly . " Yeah , make sure to have fun there and dont forget to introduce to me an american guy there " Jihan said . "Study well and make sure you eat the supplement I prepare for you and if your supplement almost finish make sure to tell me okay " Minyoung unnie said. " Yeah I will , " I said. " Youngie , make sure to call eomma and appa okay " eomma said and hugged me . I waved at them and walk to international departure  .

Done with my security check and all . I walk to my gate and then I bumped to someone . " Sorry " he apologize  and walk away . Then I saw his passport and his wallet at the floor so I pick it up . I called him but he cant hear me . So I followed him to his terminal . Lucky I get to follow him and I walk to him . " Hello sir your wallet and passport " I said and gave it to him . " Thank you , without my passport and wallet I couldn't get in the plane" he thanked me and walk away . Now I need to find my terminal and lucky me my gate is the same gate  as that guy who left his wallet and passport .  

To be continued ...