Chapter 2 :Like and Follow

I quit skating and I cant skate " she sobs . "Why? " I asked her . "Im..........2 weeks pregnant " she told me . "What ? I shocked with the sudden news and I patted her . "Did Eomma and Appa know about it  ? " I asked her . She nodded. I heard a knock on the door and I can see my oldest sister Minyoung show up and hugged us . "Haeyoung ,dont worry . We can take care this baby together . Eomma and appa okay with it " said Minyoung unnie and pat her hair. "But my skating career ruined " she cried . I looked at Haeyoung unnie and excuse myself and go to my parents . I heared my parents arguing . "Look its your fault , that our daughter pregnant " appa shouted . "Its your fault , you to lenient  " eomma shouted . I looked at the situation and I ran outside and walked to the park . I cried and blamming myself . I told myself Im the reason why they started argueing because of I quitted skating . Then someone hugged me and I looked its my childhood friend Taeyoung . "Wonyoung,why are crying ?"he asked . "Nothing " I said and wiping my tears . "You're lying , you looked like you having a problem . Tell me , if you dont I called Yujin " he said . "Dont called Yujin , fine I'll tell you " I said. I told him from a to z and he listens and give me some advice . Then ,I feel better . "I need to go now , feel like my parents finding for me" I told him . "Okay then see you next week then and remember if you have any problems feel free to tell me " he told me and waved at me .

I arrived at my house and looked at my parents , Minyoung unnie and Haeyoung unnie waiting for me . Minyoung unnie started to hugged me . "Where were you Youngie ?" Asked eomma with her worried face . "At the park " I replied . " Sorry that we faught " he apologies . Eomma hugged me and same with Haeyoung unnie . "Dont blame yourself of what happened today , its not your fault " eomma told me .

A week after that....

Im quite busy with my cheerleading pratice ,preparing for the math league competition . Then I walked alone because Yujin is having a date with her boyfriend. I got a call from my eomma and she wants me to buy some pastry . I walked at the pastry store with my earphone on . I was trying to cross the street , suddenly somebody pulled me and I fell . I looked and its the cold guy . "Next time watch where were you going . You almost got hit by a car " he said and pulled me up . "Mianhae and thank you " I said.  I looked that his hands bleeding . "You're hurt let me treat you that " I said . "No need " he said coldly and walked away like that . I chase him and blocked his way . You're not leaving untill I treat your wound " I said ."Ugh fine but please be quick " he said .

Wait here , Im going to the pharmacy for ahwhile . Then , I treat his wound .

No one's pov

Sunghoon keeping on eye on Wonyoung . He looks at the way she did .

Sunghoon's POV

Wonyoung treating my wound and I stare at her and looked the way she treat my wound . Suddenly my heart beats . "Done , you may go now " she said and walk away . She left me and I walk to the ice rink and put on my shoes . I started to practice . Since Haeyoung noona quit , I got a new patner and its my nightmare Bae Jiyeon . One of my fangirls and hoobae . "Hey oppa , why you late for practice and what's wrong with your hand ? " she asked . I ignored her and we practiced for 2 hours straight .

After that , I walked home and had my dinner with eomma , Sungyeon hyung , Mina noona and Mirae. "Sunghoon , how's practice ? " asked eomma . "Yeah okay " Sunghoon said . "Oppa , how's practicing with Jiyeon unnie ?" Mirae asked . "Mirae , stop asking that question "said Mina noona .

I walked to my room and take a shower . I finished my homework and post my picture in instagram . And few seconds that someone liked my post and its the anoyying girl Jang Wonyoung . I checked her instagram and I realised that she started to follow me and I follow her back .

Tomorrow , I will start practicing for my basketball competition next month and after that I have figure skating practice . It will be a busy day tomorrow .

Wonyoung's POV

The next day , I walked to school with my ear buds . I checked my class and realise Im quite early so I do my homework. 20 minutes after that someone tap my shoulders and I looked its Taeyoung my seatmate and childhood friend. "Hey Wonwon " he said and squeeze my cheeks . "Ouch , Taeyoung it hurts " I shout and tap his shoulder hard. "This two lovebirds " said Yujin . "Hello , we're not dating okay we are just F R I E N D S" said Wonyoung . "Wow ,chill girl . Im just joking " said Yujin and sat behind me .

Finally its recess time so me and my friends decided to walk to our school cafe and I bought ice matcha latte and mac cheese . While eating , we discussed about our english project that we must do a slideshow about travel . I recommend them we do it in Paris and the others disargreed with my suggestion . "How about we do , Thailand " Seongmin suggest . "Yeah that's a good idea " Taeyoung said . "Thailand its is " Yujin said .

I finally back home and looked at Haeyoung unnie she's eating strawberry . "Hey Youngie , want some ?" Haeyoung unnie offered . "Yes please " I said and took some and eat it . "Unnie I have one question and I hope you wont scold me for this " I said ."Yeah sure , ask me anything Im in a good mood " Haeyoung unnie said while checking her phone . "Does Zack oppa knows about the baby " I asked . "Yes and after he heard that we broke up . He moved to US after that " she told me and I confort her.  "He dont deserve you and I promised if I saw him I will make him pay for it " I said .

Finally its dinner time we had bulgogi . "Eomma , can I start a youtube channel . I want to be a public figure and a youtuber " I told her . "Hmm.., yes you can but I want you to get good grades for exam " she told me and I nodded .

Wonyoung's sisters

Jang Minyoung Birth year : 1995-working as an actress and model -used to be a figure skater athelete but quite because wants to focused on her acting career

Jang Minyoung
Birth year : 1995
-working as an actress and model
-used to be a figure skater athelete but quite because wants to focused on her acting career

Jang Minyoung Birth year : 1995-working as an actress and model -used to be a figure skater athelete but quite because wants to focused on her acting career

Jung Haeyoung
Birth year : 2000
-a figure skater athelete
-now studying at Seoulin University taking Music Thether Major