Chapter 8 : His Friendly Side

Jang Wonyoung . Everyone clapped at me and I came up the stage . Right now the moment that you all have been waiting for the prom king is ............

Park Sunghoon !!!!!!!!!

Everyone clapped and he came up the stage to receive the price . We took a picture ."Hey kiss already "Heesung oppa said and everyone keep on saying "Kiss kiss kiss " .I looked at him and hesistate to kiss him and he looked at me . He quickly grab my wrist and kiss me . There's butterfly in my stomach and my heart beats faster . Everyone clapped their hands and cheered on us . After we kissed . I looked at him , like he's an alien and I cound'nt react . Idk what Im feeling right now , it just that he just took my first kiss . "There you go everyone 2020 Funzille Annual Dinner Prom King and Queen " the host said .

We go out from the stage. I quickly ran to avoid him and go to somewhere private . Then he grab my hand so I dont leave him . I tried to avoid him but his hand is to strong . "Where are you going ?"he said . "I need to go now "I said . "Dont leave me and Im sorry if just now I kissed you "he said . "Sunghoon .... you just .....took my first kiss... "I cried. "Please let me go I need some space to think "I said . He nodded and let me go . I ran to the rooftop and cried .

Then someone sits beside me and give me a tissue . I looked who gave it to me and its Kangmin . "Wonyoung , cry all you want and tell me what's wrong . Im ready to hear your problem" he said . "Im shocked that someone that I dont have feelings with just took my first kiss " I said . He come closer to me and hugged me . I cried out loud . "Im ....going to blaming myself for the rest of my life " I said . "Shuuu , dont said that . Think positive Wonyoung ah "he said and patted my head .

Sunghoon POV

After we kissed , we went out the stage I looked at her and her eyes getting watery . She's trying to run from me and gladly I grab her hand . Where are you going ?"I said . "I need to go now "she said . "Dont leave me and Im sorry if just now I kissed you "I said . "Sunghoon .... you just .....took my first kiss... "she cried. "Please let me go I need some space to think "she said . I nodded and let her go . She ran to the rooftop and cried . I decide to follow her so she dont do something crazy . I hid behind the the door and I looked she cried out load . I saw a guy and its Kangmin I think sits beside her . I overheard their coversation . To be honest Im kinda of guilty kissing her without her concern and Im ready geeting critism from her . But hearing she said that she will regret her whole life hits me and I decided to apologies to her so we're in good terms .

The next day ......

Today we will start practicing for our sport carnival . I chosed basketball since its the only sport that Im good at other than figure skating . We're practice by groups and we're going to have a friendly match with other campsite .

After 2 hours of practice we walk to thw cafeteria to have some lunch . While eating , I looked is she's around and found her eating with her friends ."Bro , who are you looking for ?"Jake ask ."Urm... no one . I ....just looking at the lake "I said . "You sure , dont lie "Jake said . "Yes ,Im not lying "I said . We finished our lunch and otw to the basketball court ."Guys ,you go first ,I have something to do "I told them ."Okay , dont be late for practice "Heesung hyung said . "Okay , bye "I said and ran to her table . All of her friends looked at me except for her looking at her food . "Can I borrow Wonyoung for awhile ?I need to talk to her privately "I said ."Sure , Wonyoung go "Yujin replied and tapped her shoulders .She hesistate to leave her place so I grab her hand and brought her to the rooftop .

"Ouch Sunghoon , let go of your hands .It hurts "she said . "Sorry "I said and quickly let go of her hands . "Hurry up , what do you want to talk about ?"she said coldly. "About yesterday ,Im sorry "I said ."Urm .... I've already think about it and apology accepted "she said and smiled . "Friends ?" I ask and put out my hand . "Friends !"she said and shake my hands. "Excuse me I need to go now ,I have practice"she said ."Bye "I said and walked to the basketball court .

Wonyoung POV

After meeting Sunghoon privately , I walked to my tennis court and start practice . "Uuu... Wonyoung , why Sunghoon want to see you privately ?"Jihan asked . "There's something we need to settle "I answered . Then I heard other girls talking about me and Sunghoon ."You know , she's just an attention seeker "a girl said . "Jinjja , she is the attention seeker " another girl said . "Urm ,Wonyoung . Just ignored what they said okay ?" She said . "Okay "I said .

After hearing the girls taking bad about me behind my back , I think if Im really am an attention seeker ? .It hurts thinking what people think about me but you know I need to be strong so I dont show that Im weak .

A few day later....

Tomorrow will be the day , I mean the day all of us will compete with other campsite . Today , we got our uniforms and a hat . Cant wait and hope we win the competition .

Since today its our last day of practice the coach gave us finish our practice early so we can have some rest for tomorrow . I walk to the garden and write some poem before I get ready for dinner ."Roses are red ,violet are blue"I said . "I think you love me , I love you to "someone said . I look at the back and its Sunghoon . "Hey "I said. "He chuckled and sit beside me ."How's practice so far "I asked him . "Yeah pretty good and how about you ?" he answered and asked me the same question ."Yeah we're doing good "I said . "What time is your tournament ?"I asked . "2 pm ,why ?" he answered and confuse hearing my ramdom question . "Just want to see the game and Im scared my game clashes yours "I answered. "Oo"he replied . Then we talked untill its almost dinner time .

Im gratefull having him as my friend . He's actually friendly and funny . I dont really expect to see this side of him . Heesung oppa were right he is friendly and funny when I got to know him .