Helping ~ Yakko X Petite Reader

-Requested by @BlueberryCheetah-

Next three stories are going to be the Valentines Day imagines starting with Dot since I don't have any X readers with her yet in this book! After that I will continue with requests.

You walked silently through the crowded hall trying your best to avoid eye contact with people. "Hey shorty!", someone said rudely as they bumped into you pushing you slightly to the left. "Shut up.", you responded stiffening yourself and continuing to walk. You walked into your next class, your least favorite. "Alright everyone settle down take a seat we have a new student.", Miss Flamiel said quickly getting everyone's attention. You took a seat in your usual spot setting your bag down in the normally empty desk beside you. "Alright young man please tell the class your name, where you are from, and a fact about yourself.", Miss Flamiel said as she stepped to the side revealing your new classmate. "Hello i'm Yakko Warner, Im from Burbank California, and I'm- in love! HELLOOOO NURSE!", he said loudly running over to your seat. The whole class looked back towards you and him in shock. He hugged you tightly, "Are you single?", he asked, "I- uhh", you stuttered. "Enough of this! Let go of them! Yakko this sort of behavior will not be tolerated in this classroom!", Miss Flamiel yelled out. "So uhh in which classroom will it be tolerated in because we can go there", he said smirking at you. "Sit down!", Miss Flamiel said loudly and he pushed your bag off the empty chair and sat down. 

"Alright today I will pass out papers each will have one question about a topic we learned about yesterday, you and your desk partner will answer the question then one by one each group will come up and share their question and answer with the class.", Miss Flamiel said loudly, her voice echoing through the walls. "Yes Ma'am.", the class said in a monotone synchronicity. She began to pass by the desks and dropping off papers for people to begin to answer, she got to yours and paused, "Yakko yesterday we were talking about pollution and how to stop it, i'm sure you know what that is.", Miss Flamiel said before handing you both a paper.  "The question is 'What do you think is a good way to stop pollutants from getting in the air?'", you read out loud to Yakko who was staring at you with his arm on his desk propping his head up. "Easy people should stop using cars.", he answered smiling at you when you looked over at him. "But what if they need to travel long distance?", you asked him as you started writing down his answer. "Uhhh a bike.", he answered. "But isn't that tiring? If they have to travel hours away?", you asked. "Fine then a flying car that runs on water.", he answered and you raised an eyebrow at him. 

"That doesn't exist.", you said blankly at him. "Well Miss Flamiel never said we had to write a solution that existed yet.", he smirked at you the took the paper and pencil from your hand and began to write down his answer. "Now that we're done why don't we talk about us", he smiled at you scooting his chair even closer to you than it already was. "umm I don't know- I uhh have to use the bathroom.", you said and quickly stood up. "Woah you looked small sitting down but you're like tiny!", he said loudly smiling at you and patting your head. "Stop that.", you said removing his hand from your head in frustration. "Hey hey i'm sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way- it's uhh cute.", he smiled at you. You blushed and walked to the teachers desk. "Can I go to the bathroom?", you asked her. "Fine. But hurry.", she said handing you a hall pass. Just as you opened the door Yakko yelled out, "Hey can I come with ya!", and everyone looked back at him. "What it's only a joke.", he said frowning at everybody's faces.

As you walked out the bathroom and back to class you couldn't stop thinking about Yakko calling you cute, you opened the classroom door quietly, there was already a group in front of the class explaining the answer to their question. You handed Miss Flamiel the hall pass and walked back to your desk next to Yakko who had his head down and appearedbto be sleeping. As soon as you sat down his head sprung up and he smiled at you, "Finally you're back now about our date-", he whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear him. "What date?", you asked your eyebrows moving together giving you a confused expression. "Well the one after school of course, I was thinking maybe-", he started to explain but Miss Flamiel interrupted. "Alright Yakko and Y/n come up and tell the class about your solution.", she said and both you and Yakko stood up and walked to the front of the class. 

"Okay umm well out question was-", you began, Yakko standing next to you peering at the paper. "Hey everyone shhh tiny is trying to say something we have to be really quite to be able to hear their small wittle voice from all the way up here!", someone yelled out making most of the classmates burst into laughter. "HAHA yeah because they're so small!", someone else called out. "Okay we get it i'm smaller than you guys haha.", you said in annoyance, but everybody continued to laugh. "Hey did anybody hear that? It sounds like squeaking? Coming from the ground!", someone called out and the class began to laugh even more. "I- I'm not even a-as short as the ground.", you said your voice noticeably weaker, tears forming in your eyes. "Hey you guys know you aren't funny right.", Yakko said loudly making everyone stop laughing and stare at him. "What new kid?", someone asked expecting Yakko to cower down. "I said you know you guys aren't even funny. Like if I had to get pick a room full of people with the worst sense of humor it would be this one right here. Yeah we get it they're small. I haven't even known them for a day and I can tell you they are smart, adorable, and sweet you guys are just jerks.", he said loudly and everyone fell silent. "Alright thats enough-", Miss Flamiel began as she walked up to the front of the class. "No. You aren't even saying anything?! Do you like bring made fun of?", Yakko asked her and everyone in the class's eyes widened. "I- well everyone is just playing around it isn't that serious. Go take a seat!", she said frantically. "Not that serious!? How often does this happen? Look at them they almost cried how is that not serious to you, they can't even come up here and say something to the class without these jerks budding in and you don't say anything?", Yakko asked pointing towards the class angrily. "Well if it's such a big deal then leave!", Miss Flamiel shouted out to Yakko who looked at her in complete shock. "Fine we will then.", he said taking your hand gently and leading you to your bag. You grabbed your bag and he walked you out the classroom door with him leaving the whole class wide eyed. 

"T-thanks Yakko.", you said quietly as he still held your hand. "No problem (princess/prince),... so about that date..."