Work ~ Yakko X Fem Reader

-Requested by @KikiShroom-

Your pov

"Honey are you almost ready?", my dad said opening my room door and poking his head in. "Almost.", I groaned, "Okay hurry!! I mean it. Time is money where I work and I don't need you ruining it.", he said. Yep that's him alright. I continued to get ready, my dad wanted me to go to his job and 'look around' at what will soon be mine, I took longer than usual getting ready, I wanted to look nice, I never get to go to his job. Never know if today will be the day I meet a big league actor or actress and I wanna look the best I can. I finally felt satisfied with myself, grabbed my bag, and ran out my room and into the living room. "Hi mom", I chirped, "Hi, foods on the table eat quickly your dads rushing me.", "You're coming?", I asked as I stuffed my face with breakfast. My mom nodded her head as she applied a bright red lip stick. Great! Now dad will be distracted with her and I can look around. I smiled to myself and finished up my plate. "Hurry both of you the studios about to open!", dad shouted as he headed out the door. I ran out and followed him into the car, after a few minutes my mom joined us and we were off.

We drove through the entrance, Ralph the security guard let us through, I only knew his name because we had met once at a family barbecue my mom insisted he be invited since he is 'a loyal worker' to my dad and he whined the wholeee time! It was entertaining. I pressed my face against the car window as we parked and ran out to see more cars coming in. Soon more people started getting out of their cars and into different buildings. "Woahh where are the actors?", I asked but my dad pulled me into a building. "Alright Y/n let me show you what can be yours one day!", he said boring me half to death. "Oh Thaddeus! Don't bore her with that jibble jabble!", my mom said but he insisted I payed attention. We walked into the office, the desk messy and filled with unsigned papers, a picture of my mom and I, already cold coffee and a phone. "cool.", I said sarcastically. My dad walked to the desk and sat down in the chair, "ROSE! GET TWO MORE CHAIRS NOW!", he screamed into the phone and a scrawny lady ran in holding a chair in each arm and setting them down for me and my mother. We took our seats and I prepared myself to watch the most boring thing of the century.

2nd person pov

Your dad opened up a drawer and began to scream. "What is i-", you couldn't finish your question. "HI! HELLO! HOW YA DOIN TP!?", three toons jumped out. You instantly recognized them. Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. Your eyes widened and you moved around in your seat. "SCRATCHANSNIFF!", your dad yelled out. "Hi! You're pretty what lipstick is that?", Dot asked after jumping into your moms lap. "Hiya Plotzy!", Wakko said kissing your dad. Yakko looked over at you and his eyes became big gooey hearts he floated towards you his ears tangling together and landed on your lap. "who are you?", he asked as if in a daze. "i'm-", you blushed. "MY DAUGHTER! GET OFF! SCRATCHANSNIFFFFF!!", your dad yelled and Yakko frowned at him then looked back at you. "HELLOOOOO TPS DAUGHTER NURSE! You're gonna be fun!", he winked. You smiled. "I know you! You're Yakko!", you said in a stargaze. "So you're a fan! Those are my favorite! You know I have many other talents!", he said leaning into your face. "Goodnight everybody!", Wakko hollered out. "Boys.", Dot muttered. "Yes sir i'm here! Sorry I had to run from-", Dr.Scratchansniff arrived, clearly out of breathe. "I DONT CARE. GET THEM OUT OF HERE!", your dad yelled. The three of them looked down in shame and slowly walked out the room with Scratchy.

The day continued, you sat in your chair playing a game called 'When will my dad do anything other than yell at his employees?'. You looked out the giant window and watched the people moving around, it seemed so exciting and you wished you could be out there. You then saw Yakko walk by, 'This is my chance.',you thought. "Dad I really have to use the bathroom!", you frowned moving around uncomfortably in your chair. "Just hold it your gonna make me pay more in water do you know how much water costs are to just flush a toilet?", he asked and you rolled your eyes. Your mom glanced at him and he quickly had a change of heart. "The bathrooms that way", he said pointing out of his office room and into the hallway. You smiled and ran out the door quickly, you opened the bathroom door and turned on the lights then slowly snuck out closing the door behind you, that way your parents would think you were in there. You then walked to the buildings lobby where a nice lady handed you a muffin.