Valentines Day ~ Yakko X Reader

2nd Person Pov

"Y/nnn!!", you heard coming from your front door, "who is it?", you questioned, still half asleep. You looked over at your clock to see '6:00 am', and shoved your face into your pillow. "Come open and find out!", you heard the voice call and you sat up in your bed. "Yakko.", you whispered to yourself and got up. "Hellooo Y/n!" he shouted when you opened the door following by him smashing his lips against yours. "Yakko it's 6 in the morning.", you smiled lightly at him as he walked in. "Yeah, and it's Valentine's day! Do you know what that means?", he questioned. "Umm.. it's the day of love?", you guessed. "Correction the day of our love. Which means I get to hug you and kiss you all over!", he smirked. "Don't you do that everyday?", you questioned. "Yeahh but today is even more special because I have something planned.", he smiled trying to make it seem mysterious. "Oh yeah I also got you this read the tag attached to it.", he said handing you a small box of chocolates. "A kiss a piece.", you read out loud, "What does that mean?", you asked looking up at him. "This", he kissed you, "Before you eat a chocolate you get a kiss.", he smiled as you blushed. "So uhh I suggest you just eat them all right now", he smirked. 

You both walked into your room, and he sat down on the edge of your bed. "Come here!", he smiled patting his lap. You sat down on him and he wrapped his arms around you and set his head on your shoulder. "I love spending time with you.", he said quietly. "I love spending time with you too.", you said back. "Are you tired? Sorry I woke you up so early we can take a nap if you want.", he said and you nodded your head. "Wait before we sleep! I need to give you my gift.", you said running into your closet and pulling out a card and box of candy. "Thanks so much! You're adorable.", he smiled as he examined his gifts, after some talking you both laid down on the bed snuggling, he made sure you felt warm and safe and you both fell asleep.

 A few hours passed, the two of you woke up and started telling each other fun memories. "And thats when I found out Dot hated being called Dottie!", Yakko finished making you laugh. "You're so cute when you laugh.", he smirked nearing your lips and planting one kiss followed by another and another. He raised himself over you, his arms holding him up and his hands by your head. He continued kissing you until he felt a vibrating in his pocket. "uhh hold on lemme get that.", he said sitting down next to you and checking his phone. "What is it?", you asked when you saw his eyes widen. "Remember when I said I have something special planned?", he asked as he stood up from the bed. "Yeah why?", you asked. "Because that something special is now let's go!", he said grabbing your arm and pulling you quickly. "Are we walking?", you asked as he pulled you a long to the surprise destination. "Well we have to take the bus but it's not far.", he replied.

You both made it to the bus stop and sat down to wait for the bus's arrival. "C'mon!", Yakko said grabbing your hand as the bus pulled up, He placed coins into the bus counter and you both took a seat. "Pleeeaaasee tell me where we're going?!", You begged Yakko. "Nope! Its a surprise.", he smirked as you looked out the windows for clues. After about 10 minutes of the bus driving you started to notice you were getting close to the beach. "The beach?", you questioned swaying your legs in excitement. "Ah ah ah! I'm not saying anything.", Yakko said as the bus stopped and he grabbed your hand to walk out. You both walked up to the dock and into a small building. "Where are- woaaahhhh!", you said in amazement.  You recognized this place from the Vanity magazines, beautiful chandeliers hung from the ceiling, the decorations a beautiful gold. "Yakko?! Really but isn't this place expensive?", you questioned. "Thought I would splurge just for you.", he smiled and led you to a waiter who was standing behind a podium. "Warner table for two please.", Yakko said. "Right this way.", the waiter said in response leading you to a nicely decorated table. 

"Here are the menus I will be back in five minutes.", the waiter said handing both you and Yakko a menu. Both you and Yakko picked something to eat and told the waiter, now you two sat talking while you waited on your meals. "I love looking at you..ahhh i'm so in love.", he sighed as he looked at you from across the table making you giggle. "Your food is ready.", the waiter said placing the plates on the table delicately. The two of you finished eating and left the restaurant. "Wow thanks Yakko that was amazing!", you smiled as you held his hand and walked in the direction of the bus stop. The cool night air hitting your face making you feel at peace. "Oh no no we're not done I have one more thing I want to do.", he smirked and led you in the direction of the beach. 

You both walked hand in hand as the moon shined above the both of you, the gleaming waves hitting the shore softly, the mushy sand underneath your feet. "Let's have fun!", Yakko yelled pulling you over to the water. (probably not save to be in a beach at night but it's fun!) The waves hit your feet as the slight breeze blew at you, suddenly you felt a splash of water hit your side. "Got you!", Yakko yelled. "Oh I can do sooo much better!", you yelled back. The two of you stayed close to shore just going to where the water touched your ankles, splashing and chasing each other, laughing and having fun. After a few minutes of playing around, a soaking wet Yakko ran up behind you hugging you tightly making you scream. "Don't worry it's only me my love.", he whispered making you laugh. You both walked back to the bus stop and waited for the bus once again, got in, and got back to the bus stop you were at before your journey had started. This time though it was time for you and Yakko to separate something you knew had to happen but had been dreading all evening. He walked you back to his house but stopped at your front door, "I'm sorry but I've got to get back to the water tower.", he said hugging you. He let go and cupped your face gently with his hands. "I love you.", he said bringing his lips up to yours. He let go and smirked at you, "Has anybody ever told you you're a great kisser?", he asked, "Oh shush!", you laughed. You said your good byes one more time and watched as he walked away, you closed your door and began to think, "I can't believe he's mine.."