Admire ~ Sick Wakko X Fem Babysitter Reader

-requested by @NanatsuNoTaizai_Fan-

2nd Person Pov

You laid on your stomach with your feet dangling off your bed. Nothing to do nowhere to go. You sighed of boredom. Suddenly your phone began to ring and you quickly jumped up and ran to it, "Hello?", you asked as you twirled the chord with your fingers. "Hey Y/n it's Yakko", you smiled as you heard your friends voice. "Hii how are you?", you questioned, "I'm alright what about you?", he asked in response, "bored." "Well I have a favor to ask maybe it'll give you something to do.", he said and you instantly got excited. "What is it?", you asked, "Well i'm going out later but I don't wanna leave Dot and Wakko alone", your cheeks burnt hot as you heard Wakko's name. "I was wondering if you could watch them while i'm gone?", Yakko continued. "Uhh sure i'll be right over.", you said quickly hanging up the phone and running out your home door.

"Woah.. you're here early.", Yakko said as he opened the door to see you standing there out of breathe. "Are you uhh.. dying or?", Yakko asked as you wheezed and held onto his door handle to catch your breathe. "no...no... I just ran alll the way here..", you huffed out. "Do you want some water? Or a cup?", you heard a voice call out. You looked up to see Wakko peeking around Yakkos shoulder. "Oh uhh the water would be nice please", you said and he quickly ran into the kitchen. You walked in and Yakko motioned for you to take a seat, "Wakko.. in a cup.", Yakko said as his brother cane walking with a pool of water in his cupped hands. Wakko walked back and filled a cup with water, he carefully carried it over to you and sat beside you as he watched you drink it admiringly. "Did you like it?", Wakko asked smiling brightly, "yes uhh delicious water!", you smiled back. "Dot come in here!!!", Yakko called out and Dot ran out her room holding some stuffed animals in her arms. "Yes?", she asked Yakko then noticed you sitting down and waved. "Y/n's gonna stay here with you guys for a few hours bedtime for you is at 8:00.", he reminded her. "Aawwww why doesn't Wakko sleep at 8:00?!", she whined. "Because he's older! anyway you two be good! Thanks Y/n", Yakko waved a final goodbye before heading out the water tower door.

"Well i'm gonna go play makeover!", Dot said and frolicked away happily. "So.. what do you wanna do?", you asked Wakko, he always seemed to be very fond of you, according to Yakko. You and Wakko were very similar in age and it would be an absolute lie if you said you didn't sometimes wish you were closer, but maybe tonight could be the night. "Well uhh I have this reading homework that's due tomorrow can you help me?", he asked shining you an innocent smile. "Yeah sure!", you smiled back and he ran off to get his homework. He came back holding a small bundle of papers and sat on the couch next to you he spread the papers on both his and your legs. "This is it I have to read this and answer the questions.", Wakko said groaning and putting his head back on the couch head. "Here I can read it to you and you answer the questions.", you said holding onto the paper and beginning to read the story a loud. As you read Wakko scooted closer to you, slowly letting his body rest against yours, his attention fully yours. When you finished the story you both began to look through the questions. "What is the main idea of this story? A) The author-", you began reading but Wakko quickly lifted his head and interrupted you. "ITS C!", he said pointing at the paper, you laughed and circled it for him, he put his head back on your shoulder as you continued reading.

As you guys finished up Wakko's belly began to rumble. "I'm hungry!!", he whined holding onto his stomach and rolling into a little ball. "Hmm what do you wanna eat?", you asked rubbing his head gently. "Can I have macaroni?!!!", he asked loudly jumping up off the couch in excitement. "Yes!!", you cheered and got up to walk into the kitchen. "oh Wakko will you go get Dot while I make the macaroni please?", you asked looking for a pot, he nodded and ran over to Dots room. As you cooked the macaroni they ran to the table and excitedly waited for their food. You finished up and served the macaroni in two bowls and set one in front of each of them. You sat down on the table with them and watched tv as they ate, Dot finished and thanked you as she headed back to what she was doing. You looked over at Wakko surprised that Dot had beat him to finishing but noticed he hadn't eaten anything. "Wakko I thought you loved food?!", you asked. He quietly mumbled a question, "what?", you asked he mumbled again, "I cant hear what you're saying", you replied. "...can you feed it to me?", he asked barely well enough for you to hear. You blushed at his question and he stared anxiously at his bowl waiting for your answer. "Uhh sure", you said, he quickly picked up his head and smiled you grabbed the spoon and began to feed him. He adorably smiled as he ate, "Wait wait", he said before you gave him another bite. "hmm?", you asked and he took the spoon from your hand and fed it to you instead. "I saw you didn't have any I thought maybe you'd want", he smiled. "Oh thanks", you blushed and he finished up his food.

After eating he ran over to the sink and dropped his bowl in. "Wanna see something cool?", he asked, "sure!", you replied. "Okay wait here!", he shouted as he ran off. You waited for him and he returned holding a few things in his hands and dropping them in front of  you. "Don Knotts!", he said loudly. You giggled, Yakko had told you before about how much Wakko loved Don Knotts movies. "Wanna watch?", he asked, "Yeah sure I've actually never seen any Don Knotts movies.", you said and he blankly stared at you before yelling out, "WHAT?", he yelled out grabbing your wrist and pulling you to the couch. He ran over to the vhs player (idk if this is correct but just go w it!) and began to insert a movie, "this is my favorite!", he said as he turned on the tv. "Wait wait! It's 8:00!", you said noticing the time after glancing at the clock. "So?", he asked turning his head slightly. "Dot has to go to bed right?", you asked and he nodded. "I'll be right back.", you said. You knocked on Dots door and she opened with a smile. "Dot its 8:00!", you said trying to sound as nice as possible, she frowned. "Already?!!!", she groaned you nodded softly and she asked you to tuck her in. You pulled the blanket over her and read her a quick story before letting her sleep and closing the door. Wakko had been waiting for you on the couch and quickly jumped up when he saw you appear. "Hurry hurry!! I'm gonna play it!", he said running up to you and pulling you to the couch. He had gotten a blanket while you were gone and covered you in it, he jumped in next to you and snuggled close before unpausing the movie. You both watched and he explained bits and pieces that you didn't understand and gave small facts about the movie as it played. He laid his body on yours and put his hand in yours.

"I'm back!", Yakko called out as he closed the front door. Both you and Wakko had been so involved in the movie you hadn't heard him come in, you both flinched and quickly sat up on the couch. "Hi!", you both responded. "What uhm were you two doing?", he asked, "Watching a movie", you responded smiling. "ohhh I see", Yakko said sarcastically, "really!", Wakko responded and Yakko gave him a funny look making Wakko blush. "Well thanks for watching them Y/n", Yakko said giving you a hand and helping you up from the couch. "Yeah anytime!", you smiled getting ready to leave. "Wait are you not gonna stay?", Wakko asked. "Oh well uhm that's not really what I was planning..", you said quietly. "Wakko she's gotta go home", Yakko said patting his brothers head. "But whyyy! Why can't you stay just for tonight!", Wakko begged giving you puppy dog eyes. You looked over for Yakko who smirked at you, "You can if you want I mean i'm sure Wakko here wouldn't mind sharing a room" "Yeah i'll share a room!", Wakko added. "I guess I can stay then!", you smiled and Wakko jumped up and hugged you tightly. He then grabbed your arm and pulled you to his room, you looked back at Yakko who winked at you and motioned for you to go along.

Wakko had one stuffed animal on his bed a small bear with green button eyes and a bow tie, a stuffed animal you immediately recognized from a few months ago. You had gifted him it for his birthday unsure he would even care for it, you didn't know him too well at the time but according to Yakko he liked stuffed animals. "It's my favorite thanks", he smiled when he noticed you staring at it. "You're welcome", you smiled back, "so uhh do I sleep on the floor? Is there a blanket or?", you questioned. "Wha- no uhm I thought we were gonna sleep on my bed", he said quietly looking down at his feet. His bed wasn't too small it was a twin sized bed with a small fuzzy blanket on it a bigger one, a pillow and blue sheets. "Oh sure I don't mind", you smiled giving him some confidence. You both climbed into the bed and laid down to your surprise he instantly wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly, putting one of his legs on top of yours. "Goodnight", he whispered and yawned. "Goodnight Wakko.", you responded, then quickly and comfortably falling asleep.