Kiss ~ Wakko X Gen Z Reader

-Requested by @Tokoandonlyformaster-

Im pretty sure most of Gen Z is still in school so some of this will be a school au also pls leave some requests and any romance tropes u want!

Your pov

'brringggg', my alarm went off and I flung my arm to the side of my bed to turn it off. "OW!", I heard a yelp and quickly sat up to see my friend Wakko rubbing his face where I had thrown my arm. The night before he came over to hang out and we must've fallen asleep, this was the third time this week. "Oh sorry..", I whispered, "We have to get up for school. Let me check if my parents are gone.", I said quietly getting out the bed and creeping to my door. I cracked the door open and looked around, I then tip toed to the window, no cars in the driveway. Jackpot. "Alright Wakko you can come out!", I yelled out but got no response. "Wakko get up!", I said as I stomped over to him laying on the bed. I shook him lightly and he groaned, "I don't want to!", he called out, "Fine. I will make you.", I said grabbing his arms and pulling as best as I could. I managed to get his upper body to fall off the bed but he still wouldn't stand up. I scanned my room looking for anything to convince him to get up. "Hmm.. Wakko if you get up i'll give you this four month old lollipop", I said dangling it in front of his face. He opened his eyes and looked at me, his face had 'Why would you do that you know I can't resist', all over it. He climbed onto the floor, stood up and yanked the lollipop from my hand. He grabbed his phone and sat down in my living room couch as I got dressed. "Yakko texted me while we were asleep, "Where are you Wakko? Did you fall asleep at Y/n's house again? You're clearly in-", he quickly paused making me suspicious.

"What was that last part I couldn't hear it well", I said grabbing my bag and heading to the living room. He looked at me nervously, "What part? this one? 'Did you fall asleep at Y/n'a house again?", he read looking down at his phone. "No no i'm pretty sure you said something after that didn't you?", I asked opening the door. He quickly got up and followed me out. "I don't think I did.", he said quietly while I locked my front door, I rolled my eyes and decided to let go of it.

2nd person pov

"Alright.", you said as you started your walk to school, a short walk just crossing the street and turning right to be exact it was only 2 minutes. Wakko sighed a small sigh of relief that you had no more further questions, he perked down at his phone one more time reading the full message in his head, 'Where are you Wakko? Did you fall asleep at Y/n's house again? You're clearly in love with them just date already! Anyway make sure to eat breakfast tomorrow goodnight.' His cheeks blushed as he read over the message, the sudden realization washing over him. 'Do they like me back?', he questioned looking over at you anxiously. "So what are you gonna do about that project in Ms. Greens class?", you asked and Wakko quickly turned off his phone. "Uhm uhh what project?", he asked making you smile. "How do you not know! We've only been talking about it for like 2 weeks!", you said sarcastically poking fun at him. "We have?!", he asked in utter shock mixed with his own confusion. "Not really!", you said nudging him playfully. "Oh-Hey!", he said nudging you back. You nudged him again and ran in front of him making him chase you to the school building. The two of you now out of breathe walked up to the schools front doors,

"Wakko!!! Finally geez! Where've you been all night!", Dot yelled angrily. "At Y/n's house", Wakko replied and Dot angrily looked at you. "Wakko don't you remember! YOU! we're supposed to help me come up with an outfit for my date AFTER SCHOOL TODAY AND LOOK AT ME!! I told you I needed you to model for me and I spent all night waiting and now I LOOK LIKE THIS!", she yelled pointing at her outfit. "I think it looks nice Dot it really brings out your- ", you said trying to help her calm down, you looked over at Wakko who was hand motioning for you to immediately stopped talking and you quickly shut your mouth. "NICE?! NICE! I CANT LOOK NICE! I HAVE TO LOOK ADORABLE! Why are you always at their house anyway just date already!", Dot said angrily going off on a tangent. Making everyone who walked by stare at her. "Hey hey chill out sib", Yakko said putting his hand on his younger sisters shoulder. "But Yakko!", Dot said, "Dot you look adorable! Trust me he's gonna be in love if he somehow already isn't!", Yakko said and Dots dramatic expression brightened up. "adorable!? I guess I really am huh! Well bye have a good day!", Dot said waving a bye at the three of you and skipping into the school building. "Isn't she a little rat of sunshine!", Yakko said sarcastically and motioning for you and Wakko to walk inside with him.