Valentines Day ~ Wakko X Reader

2nd Person Pov

"Morning Yakko, morning Dot.", Wakko said sleepily as he waddled over to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "Morning Wakko.", both Yakko and Dot said together. Wakko yawned and sat next to his siblings on the couch watching the morning cartoons. The phone suddenly bagn to ring, "I'LL GET IT!!!", the three of them shouted running towards their phone. Dot answered in making Yakko and Wakko frown, "Uh huh... yeah.. okay.. see ya!", Dot put the phone down and looked at her siblings. "It was Scratchy, he said we have to be at lot number 22 in 15 minutes", she said and both her brother's ears drooped. "What?! On Valentine's day?", Yakko whined. "Wait.. what?", Wakko asked widening his eyes and staring directly at his older brother. "What?", Yakko asked. "It's Valentine's day?!", Wakko asked. "Yeah what day did you think it was?", Dot interrupted. "I don't know the 12th?", Wakko frowned. "You did get Y/n something right?", Dot asked raising an eyebrow at her brother. "I made them something!", Wakko said proudly running to his room to retrieve the handwritten love note with a picture of the two of you attached to it. "So Y/n huh?", Yakko asked smirking at Dot. "Yeah.. i've seen them around each other a lot, actually last week I saw them holding hands.", she said nodding her head seriously. Wakko walked back into the living room making the siblings flinch.

The three siblings made their way to lot 22, Wakko holding his gift for you tightly. As he walked into the studio lot he looked around for you excitedly, but Yakko pulled him close as the director walked by. "Wonderful! You kids are here! I'm sorry we had to bring you in today but it will only take about 30 minutes! We will start filming in 10 please get yourselves situated.", The director said smiling at the three of them. "uhh nice nice! Have you seen Y/n yet, i've been looking of the- Y/N!!", Wakko yelled running up to you as you walked into the lot.

"WAKKO!", you shouted back and he embraced you in a tight hug. "I made you something!", he smiled handing you his letter. You smiled and opened it up reading the kind words inside. "To: Y/n.. From: Wakko.. Im writing this while eating a chocolate dipped waffle, you should try one it's yummy! I can't wait to see you so I can hug you and kiss you and we can lay down together and talk, your'e my favorite person to talk to, I love you bye!", you read quietly to yourself as he watched. You then looked down and saw a small drawing of the two of you holding hands with a heart around the picture. "Wakko this is so cute you're adorable!", you said kissing him on the cheek and making him giggle. "I got you something but it's back at my house.. maybe umm you could come by when we finish this up.", you smiled and he nodded. "WAAKKOOOO- Oh there you are c'mon we gotta get in place!", Dot said smiling at you then pulling Wakko's arm. Wakko grabbed onto your hand pulling you a long as well. "Can't we get the day off I just want to spend all day hugging you.", he frowned as you both got pulled along. "Sadly no Wakko.", you frowned back at him. "Oh, well can I still have a kiss?", he asked smiling at you. "Blah!", Dot said, "Oh like you've never been in love.", Wakko said to her while rolling his eyes. 'In love?', you thought, your heart skipping a beat.

"Alright everyone! PLACES!", the director yelled and you had to let go of Wakko's hand. You watched as he and his siblings began to film the commercial. It was now your cameo, you walked in front of the camera and smiled, "Buy it. It's me approved!", you said giving a giant thumbs up. "No no no! More enthusiasm! Again!", the director yelled. "I thought they did really good.", Wakko whispered to his siblings. You groaned and once again walked in front of the camera and in a fake enthusiasm loudly said your lines, "Buy It! It's Me Approved!", and gave a thumbs up and bright smile. "Perfect! Alright guys that's all for today thank you for coming on such short notice you can all leave.", the director said and Wakko's ears perked up to the sound of that. He ran up to you and took your hand, "You did so well! muuuahhh!", he kissed you and pulled away so quickly you almost spun.

"Let's go to my house so you can get your gift", you said pulling him along. You both waved a bye to Yakko and Dot who began to whisper to each other, "You think they are good for each other?", Dot asked, "Yeah. I haven't seen Wakko look that happy. Ever.", he whispered back as they continued waving. "So when we get to your house can we just lay down and cuddle.. i've been wanting to for a while", Wakko said quietly looking down in slight embarrassment. "You are so cute Wakko and yes.", you smiled at him. 

You made it to your house and slowly opened the front door, "Stay here I'm going to get your gift!", you smiled. He patiently waited for you to return in suspense with what you had got him. "Alright close your eyes!!", you yelled and he followed your instructions. "OPEN!", you yelled out and he opened his eyes. "FOR ME!?", he shouted quickly grabbing the gifts in your hand, a teddy bear with a picture of the both of you on it, and loads of candy. "Yes for you!", you smiled as he looked at his gifts with complete enjoyment. "THANK YOU!", he shouted giving you a kiss. "No can we cuddle?", he asked his voice lower than before. "Yes lets go to my room.", you said taking him by the hand.

You guys spent the rest of the night talking, kissing, cuddling, and sharing the candy you had gotten him. "Y/n- can I tell you something?", he said quietly. "Yes?", you asked as he grabbed your hand and rubbed it gently. "I r-really love you.. a lot.", he said nervously. ", making you smirk at him. "Well.. I really love you a lot too.", you said making him smile brightly. "muuuahh!", he kissed you and cuddled up to your chest, "I hope we can stay like this all night.", he said quietly as he drifted off to sleep.

HELLOOO Happy Valentine's Day! Yakkos imagine will be out later today!