Los Angeles, Here we Come!

Frank's POV:-

" Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad! " I said as dad waved at us, and mom looked at us, teary eyed. She sniffed. " Is it really necessary for the boys to go there, alone? Can't we go too?" Dad shook his head apologetically. " Sorry darling, but i have tons of work to attend to. "

" Come on, Frank, we are going to miss the flight!" Joe said, pulling my arm. I gave a last glance to mom and dad, and then we disappeared into the busy crowd.

As we boarded the flight, I felt sad for mom. How sad and upset she would feel, with us gone! Joe understood what I was thinking and said, " Don't worry, Frank. She would be alright. " I nodded and said, " Any other news on ATAC? " My brother shook his head. " Nope. They said they would meet us at the airport. They have booked a hotel in Los Angeles, The Ritz Carlton. "

I looked out of the window. I can't explain how enthusiastic I'm feeling. At last, I've got a case to solve! I can't wait to land on Los Angeles!

I yawned and felt sleepy. I looked at Joe, who was munching off a huge cheeseburger. Joe and his unhealthy obsession with cheeseburgers!

I smiled and looked out of the window again. Deciding to take a nap, I leaned my head back on the seat, with one thought in mind.

Los Angeles, here we come!
*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*