Pondering About The Clues

George:-

" It was a wonderful meal, wasn't it? " Bess asked. I nodded. The meal really was excellent. Bess and I had ordered our food in the room itself, while Nance had gone to the restaurant in our resort with the Hardys.  Bess suddenly asked, " Hey, don't you think Frank has a huge crush on Nance? " I looked at her in surprise. " I've never thought about it. Why? " Bess got excited and blabbered, " Oh, you should have seen his face when Nancy was explaining what she had found in the boy's room. He kept staring at her all the time, with a curved smile glued to his face. I don't know it for sure, but it's just my guess. " I rolled my eyes. This girl! Always having an interest to poke her nose in other people's business.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Giving a look of 'hold your tongue' to Bess, I went to open the door. It was Nancy. " Oh George, Bess! You missed it whole! " She said, sitting on the chair. " What did we miss? " I asked, perplexed. " We made a plan, you know. It was Frank's plan actually, a wonderful one. Oh! He sure is a genius! " Nancy stopped for sometime, while Bess shot me a look of 'OMG'. I knew what she was thinking-- "Nancy surely had a crush on Frank too" was what she was pondering about.

" What's the plan about? " I asked. Nancy looked enthusiastic and said, " Frank and Joe are going to Advik's  room tomorrow first thing in the morning, in a disguise of a room cleaner. They would check his drawers for those files which we saw, so that we could know something about him ourselves. On the other hand, I will be going to Ms. Rose to ask her about Advik. But I can't fully trust her, since she might be the murderer, too. We never know that. And both of you will try finding out the clues. Okay? " Alright, that was a good plan, but how nicely it would go was a doubt.

It was already around midnight, so we went to bed after discussing about the events of the next day. But I found it extremely difficult to sleep. The pitter patter of the raindrops was too loud for me to sleep. Moreover, Bess was snoring so loud that I felt like punching her face. I looked out of the window. It was still raining. The rain had not even stopped for a single minute after those terrible incidents. But that was an additional help to us, as the murderers, if from our club, would not be able to escape. My glance went to Nancy's bed. It was empty. I scanned the house for our friend, and although it was dark, I saw her sitting at the table, and peering at something. I looked at the watch, to find it 2pm. What was she doing now? "

As I approached her, she spoke in an undertone, " Don't ask why I'm awake. It's the same reason as yours. " I was awed. How could she tell I was approaching without even turning back? " How did you know I was approaching? " I whispered back. She looked at me and grinned, before pointing to my reflection in the table. I couldn't help but smile. " You're a genius Nance! And an excellent amateur detective!" I said. Just then, I noticed what she was doing. She was peering in the diary that we found in Advik's room. For the second time,(only) I saw the clues. Oh God! I had really forgotten about them! What were those, anyway? I peered down too. The clues were numbered.
1) KILL D TO SAVE D (D KNOWS ABOUT D)
2) 2+3=x (ENMITY LEADS TO DESTRUCTION)
3) BEWARE ADVIK, YOU HAVE EXTREMELY CURIOUS BEHAVIOUR.

As Nancy flipped the pages, I noticed a drawing in one page. It was of two men, one of them showing a suitcase to the other. The suitcase contained some white packets and there was a label at the end of the picture:- FIG. D (D IS DANGEROUS)

To tell the truth,  I couldn't make head or tail of it, so being desirous to know whether Nancy had succeeded any far, I asked," Have you cracked anything yet? " She shook her head. " Whew! It seems to be difficult.....and interesting too. " She said, much to my astonishment. Interesting? How could she find an interest in this was beyond my imagination. I looked out of the window once again, to find it still raining. What shall I do now? Hmm... Well, I felt a bit sleepy, but Bess's snores were like salt on my wounds. I really wanted to slap ger hard. How could a GIRL snore sooooo loudly?

Note:- Hello everyone, I hope you liked the chapter. I'm providing an almost-similar image to that of the image in the diary of Advik, which was of course a big clue. And, in order to solve any querry, I'm trying my best to describe the image. So here it goes👇

          FIG D (D IS DANGEROUS)

Well, the man in green who is showing a tablet, would be the man showing the suitcase. And, I have given the label too, so that you can understand how the picture was drawn. I hope I'm successful in representing it. If no, pls do comment about your querry. Thanks:)