~*twenty four*~

"How are you feeling dear?" Recovery Girl asks and hands me a glass of water. "Good I guess," I murmur and take a few sips, "what the hell even happened?" All I remembered was just being in the bathroom with Kendou, on the phone. With someone..

"You passed out during lunch", I furrow my eyebrows, not even remembering going to lunch besides being caught by Mina staring. I silently nodded and just tried to take my time to collect myself and my thoughts.

Everything was starting to get to me and I didn't know how much more I could take. I couldn't catch a break. I just wish everything was the way it was before when I wasn't being kept as a prisoner when I had friends who I could go to everyday.

When Kaminari wasn't a traitor.

I bury my face in my hands and groan deeply, distracting myself from him. He was no good for me and I knew it, but I just couldn't keep away from him no matter how hard I tried.

I look up at the sound of a throat clearing and see Mr Aizawa at the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked puzzled, I wasn't expecting him or anyone really to come to see me.

"Are you okay Jirou?"

"Of course I am. I just took a nap, after apparently fainting in a lunchroom with hundreds of kids, and on top of that being kept a prisoner at my school and being kept away from my friends and boyfriend oh yeah I'm just peachy."

"Are you hiding something?" My shoulders tense and immediately avert my eyes from him. "What makes you say that?"

"I'm your teacher, I can read you pretty clearly."

I murmur, "Well your analysis was wrong. I'm not hiding anything. I just fainted because I didn't eat, no other reason."

He hums and sits down on a chair across from me. I feel relief rush through me thinking, he's finally done interrogating me until he says,

"Who were you on the phone with?"

My breath hitches and my heart sinks to my stomach, "I.. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Jirou, you can delete the number off the call log but not off cell phone records." I stare at the floor, there was no way I was getting out of this now.

"Well?" I open my mouth so speak but no words come out. They can't come out.

"I.. I didn't mean for it to happen. It just did", my voice almost cracks and I wipe my eyes from already forming tears, there was no point in trying to lie anymore.

"Yeah well, I'm not sure how well the school board is going to see it the same way. As much as I hate to do it.. I have to go inform them that you contacted him again."

"Wait!", was I really going to do this? I was going to risk being expelled but I had to do it. It's what a hero would do, save her life. "He said he was going to do something to Mina!"

"What? I have to go get her!" We run out the door ready to get moving until I pull on his sleeve.

"Wait, shouldn't you warn Principal Nezu about what he's going to do?"

He runs his fingers through his hair in distress. "Uh, you're right... you get Mina, meet me back in the staff lounge."

I nod and immediately rush to find her, it wasn't going to be a difficult task, we were in English class right now. I run as fast as my legs can take me, not wasting anytime and slide the door open.

Everyone turns their heads to me including Present Mic, "Excuse me, why is no one watching you?!" I ignore him and the class' murmurs and frantically turn to Mina. "Mina we have to go!"

I try to take her arm but she immediately pulls it back, "What? Why?" I groan at her delays and slam on her desk, "Just come!"

"No! Not unless you tell me what's happening!"

"Mina I'll explain later, please just come, you have to trust me!" I give her my hand and glances at it, hesitating for just a second before grabbing on. We run out of the classroom and back outside on our way to the teachers rejecting Mic's calls for us to return.

"Where are we even going?" she asks her voice dripping with fear. "To the teachers lounge!" I look back at her and stop her from asking more questions, "just please keep running."

---

"Still got some of that girl's blood left?"

She chuckles lowly, "yup."

/-/-/-/-/
MINOR SPOILER IN A/N EXIT THE STORY NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

/-/-/-/-/-/
things are taking a turn 😶 but at this time i would like to ask any of my readers who have experience writing decent fight scenes if they could please message me with some tips and help:) thank you