~*fifteen*~

"It's not what it looks like I swear!" My voice booms. Mina's face contorts into an expression that can't be described, confusion, anger, worry? I can't tell before she lets out a grunt of frustration.

"Then what does it look like Jirou?! It looks to me you've been talking to a villain this whole time, sharing who knows what! You're potentially putting us all in a danger!"

I stare at her for a few moments, speechless, before she sighs, "did you have something to do with the attack?" She whispers the last word and I immediately deny her question. "Of course not! I've never even seen him face to face before that day! Please believe me Mina!"

Mina looks down, "How can I trust you?"

"Please just believe me. I had.. have something with Kaminari! All I wanted was just to be with him! Please I promise, I'm not planning anything with him about the school I'm just talking to him!"

"Jirou, heroes and villains.. they can't be together."

I feel my heart shatter at the words, every time I thought more and more about the saying, it became more true and true.

I ignore what she says and continue my pleading, "promise me, please Mina. You won't tell anyone?" I breathe out. My heart is beating so loud. I feel like I could faint. "I.. I promise." I let out a sigh of relief, all my anxieties leaving my body slowly as I wipe my forehead, putting all my trust in her.

Mina looks around for a few seconds, mainly at the ground while playing with her thumbs. When I finish cooling down she gives me a small wave, "I'm going now."

"You won't tell, right?" I ask one more time.

She silently nods and I watch her walk away. I run my fingers through my hair and face, thinking this was over.

It wasn't.

lol this is what took an entire month for me to finish