~*fourteen*~

"Finally the weekend!" Toru sighs happily plopping herself down onto the couch and resting her feet up on the coffee table. "It's just two days", Todoroki says unintentionally killing the mood. We simply laugh at him and put our stuff away and change before making our way back to the lounge.

"What should we do this weekend?" Tsuyu asks as we get ready to sit down and talk. "Go shopping?" Yaoyorozu suggests. "Any other ideas?" Uraraka smiles. I shrug, "honestly I just want to stay in." Mina shakes her head, "well that's no fun! Maybe we should go eat out somewhere!"

They sure were itching to go out even after the attacks. I decide to just suck up my anti socialness and agree to whatever they end up doing. "You guys wanna go see a movie?"

"Oh, I saw this trailer for this cool action movie coming out tomorrow!" I tune out the conversation from there and pull out my phone, happily met with a new message.

Xxx: you wanna go see this new movie tomorrow?

My face immediately drops. Was he joking? It was one thing to ask if I wanted to hang out but to hang out in public. I immediately turn off my phone to try my best to forget what was just said and go back to talking with my friends. "Who texted you? Was it your parents again?" Tsuyu asks.

"Um yeah, they just wanted to know how my day went." I lie lazily. At this point anything I said they seemed to believe without asking further questions. They brush it off as expected and continue talking.

---

"It's 10 already? Ok you guys I think I'm going to hit the hay", Toru yawns. "So movies tomorrow?" We all agree and go do our own thing. I stay back to put away the snacks we took out alongside Mina. We finish quickly and as soon as I turn to my heel to walk to my room, I'm stopped by her hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to face her, "what's up?" She fidgets and shuffles from foot to foot, leaving me confused and worried. Did she miss a spot or something?

"We need to talk", she finally says and I immediately quirk my eyebrow. "Um okay", I nonchalantly agree, wondering what got the Mina Ashido so riled up. "Not.. here though. Follow me." I obey silently and we walk to the bathroom in silence. Was she okay? Obviously not Jirou.

I glance at her to see her sweating and holding her hands to her chest, almost as if she was scared. We finally make it to the bathroom and she makes sure to duck her head out to look for anyone spying. What the hell is up with her? Oh god, she doesn't know, does she? No of course not.

She lets out a long sigh, "okay I guess," she pauses and winces" ̨̨̩͕̰̺̔͂́̌ ̝̠̤̈́̊̊͂͐͘̕͠͝ ̛͕̰̟̖̣̯ͤ̃ͣ̂̆̔̉ͣ̊̔͛ͭ̈́̀ ͎͎̤̼̹͚̾͆͐̍ͫ̓ͨ̾̀̕͘ͅ ̸̨̡̻̺͉̱͕̭͙͚͒̎̌̐̀ͅ ̧̢͌ͣ̎ͭͦͨ̋̀̉͜͡͏̙͔̪̱̫̪͙̼̬͙̰̭̺̜̣ ̸̵̹̯͖͍̗͆̈́ͪ̒̽̅̄ͫ̍̋ͮͤ̅ͫ́̚̚͞ͅ ̸̱̤̲̼͈͓̰̹̪͙̥̤̜̬̏͗͛́͠ͅ".

I take a double look at her, refusing to believe my ears. What did she say? I just misheard her, obviously. I let out a dry laugh and ask again to confirm her question, "what did you just say?"

"Have you been talking to Kaminari?"

----

ack sorry for this chapter taking forever i had a bad case of writers block and im not really happy with this chapter either but i needed/wanted to put something out so here:))