~*sixteen*~

Mina sat quietly, tapping her fingers against her desk, and bouncing her leg rapidly. Her head had been tormented by negative thoughts the entire week.

What is she going to do?

She can't just let Jirou continue talking to a villain. But.. she's her friend. She can't betray her either. She let out an audible sigh that alerted the class's eyes to her, dropping their focus from their test.

Mina's body tenses as she thinks quickly and lets out a nervous chuckle and a small wave.

The class gives her a small smile before Mr. Aizawa clears his throat to tell of the students who go back to their paper, much to her relief.

She steals a glance at Jirou, who was staring at her paper in boredom. She frowns slightly before turning her eyes back to her own eyes, continuing her never ending thoughts.

---

Class was finally over and as the students got their things ready to leave, clearing out the classroom all but one student was still standing at their desk.

"Mr. Aizawa, can we talk?" Mina mumbled, keeping her eyes glued to the floor.

"Is it important?" He grumbles and glances over to the pink girl to see her in an unusual distressed manner, realizing it was serious.

He stands up and walks over to Mina, "What is it Ashido?" She begins to second guess her decision before coming to a conclusive thought.

I'm doing the right thing.

She takes a deep breath.

"Mr. Aizawa... Jirou has been..", she stares up at him, seeing him with an eyebrow raised, waiting for her to continue, she looks back down onto the ground and closes her eyes before blurting it out.

"She's talking to Kaminari!"

It takes a moment for him to realize what Mina had said, catching him extremely off guard. Before he can even say anything back, she cuts him off.

"I've been having suspicions since forever until I decided to confront her last week and she practically confirmed it! I didn't know what to do so I just came here, it's been eating at me since! Please do something about this Mr. Aizawa, I don't want to think of her as a villain either but-" he stops her from continuing as she begins to choke on her tears and sobs in her hands.

"I will take care of this, Ashido. You did the right thing, whether Jirou will be angry or not, she'll have to understand why you did what you had to do. You can head back to the dorms." Mina nods sheepishly and walks away, sliding the door closed.

Aizawa lets a sigh escape before running a hand through his hair.

"Fuck."

•-•-•-•
sorry for taking a while to come out with chapters, i try not to rush and take my time to put out decent stuff but i don't want to leave you guys another month without a chapter but honestly i just wanna wrap this story up lol

feedback is appreciated as always if anyone wants to leave criticism on my writing style, any plotholes and inconsistencies!! expect ch17 tmr:))