Chapter 1

It was Just another day At Nekoma High school. I sat together with my friend Tohru at lunch eating the same old Thrown together home made Bento box and sluggishly wanting to sleep. Things have become more tedious in my life and the days at School were not helping.

"Why does third year have to be such a drag." I groaned loudly placing my head on the table doing my best in avoiding my Brown hair from touching the lunchbox beside me.

"Sakura, you should really go to bed earlier if you get this tired by lunch everyday." Tohru stated, she was a shy quiet girl but deep down she was scary, she is not the kind of person you want to cross that is something i had learned first had her stare is terrifying enough to shock anyone to the core.

"I do sleep Early but the new Manga volume came out yesterday and i got carried away reading it." I lift my head from the desk and pick up the chopsticks I prepared for my bento box to eat the last bites of my lunch. Nothing special was in my lunch today Just Rice balls and sandwiches I didn't have time to pack anything else.

"Hey, You know that They're going to harass you again if you don't join a club so you might want to either wake up or hide." My eyes twitched in annoyance with the sudden realization of her words.

"Tohru, what would I do without you." I said sighing loudly. Since its the beginning of my final high school year the teachers and advisers have been harassing me about my future plans. They all claim I should have a club on my Resume for applications. Although not one club appeals to me in the slightest.

"Hey Sakura." A voice said quietly from behind me.

"Huh." I turn my face to notice a kid who is not in my class he is a sort of shy second year who is a serious gamer and usually keeps himself to himself unless its his Volleyball club team mates. "Oh, its you.. Kenma, Did you need something?." I ask sluggishly.

"Yeah, The Teacher is looking for you for a Career Meeting i think they said." My whole Body Tenses as my body looses all feeling causing my head to wack face frist on the desk. What a drag. I groan loudly before lifting myself up keeping my head low as an unspent feeling of Melancholy builds within me.

"Tohru what am I gonna do." I grab her blazer tightly as the feeling of defeat spreads throughout. "If i go in without a club They're gonna hurt me." I cry. A possible Slight exaggeration of the situation but the feeling remains almost paralyzing me.

"Well if you would just join a club you would have less to worry about." Tohru groaned slanting her eyes in disappointment.

"But i don't want to run or... garden or do student council or art or.. anything really.." I cry out painfully pulling myself from grasping poor Tohru.

"Then join an easy Club. or just tell them straight you don't want to join." She claims straightening her Jacket and fixing the glasses that frame her face perfectly. She really is a beautiful girl with breathtakingly long blonde hair and green eyes a tall slender girl who was very popular with the boys unlike myself who's the lazy over dramatic one the boys see as one of them.

"I tried that but he scares me." I wail loudly taking steps towards the door my eyes still planted to the floor as i take more steps feeling more depressed by the second.

A hard feeling hits my head as i stumble back into a desk. I had bumped into someone causing me to knock over a chair. Oh great..

"Oya oya Sakura-Chan. I see your still getting yelled at." A tall masculine figure stands in front of me he has serious muscles his shirt collar slightly loose with his tie tied slightly lower than a usual tie would be. His white shirt complimented the muscles well and the black sweater he wore over finished off the cool guy look he was going for.

"Kuroo." I said completely unbothered as the depressed feeling still lingers. I tidy the chair slightly before bringing my head to level. Kuroo was the coolest boy in school being captain of the Volleyball team would do that to anyone unfortunately he is super annoying and for some reason Tohru has a serious crush on him. "I'm always getting yelled at you should have leaned this by now." I fold my arms in triumph. The relationship I have with Kuroo has always been a joking around one he is like a seriously annoying stain that just wont Budge.

"Completely self inflicted Ofcource." He says picking up the paper i did not realize i had knocked from his hand. "honestly You think you would learn Chibi." He says mocking me ever so confidently. He thinks he is so cool because he plays Volleyball.

"And what club do you suggest I join, Huh?. I wont run jump walk or talk so if you can conjure up a sleeping club then il happily join."

"So lazy Chibi." He says shaking his head in complete dissatisfaction. His strong arms Crossed across his chest.

"I can think of nothing worse than being as obsessed with Sports or something like you that's so much Effort."

"Cant you join like music club or something?." Tohru asked joining the conversation. I can tell she just wants to Talk to Kuroo.

"I don't think she has it in her. I bet she couldn't even be a ball boy." Kuroo jokes. Although unexpectedly His words strike a chord within me causing my eyes to light up. i grab his arms tightly at the sides making him drop the paper again.

"Kuroo. Do you guys need a ball fetcher or something someone to bring the water?." Its perfect. Why have i not thought of this before. A weird laugh bellows from his lips.

"Sakura. A ball Girl." His laughter only intensified as Kenma and Tohru's faces are covered with Confusion.

"Come on if i dont join a club they're gonna be seriously mad. Can you just like give me a minor role in the Club come on il do anything." I beg.

"If you don't get going they're gonna be more mad at you than if you don't have a club." Kenma said his voice still slightly unbothered, as usual he doesn't bother much about things in some ways he is seriously Like me.

"Do you think your Brother will be Proud." Kuroo asks mockingly causing my right eye to twitch in annoyance once again. My Brother. Almost forgot about him.

"Taketora." My younger Brother Taketora Yamamoto ot Tora as I like to call him who is one year younger than me also knows as the teams Ace? I think.. Whatever that means. "That mohawk idiot."

"hmm hmm the Roughian brother would be proud." He clasps his hands together at the side of his face trying to look cute. This idiot boy knows how to push My buttons.

"Oi, Kuroo.are you letting me join or not?." I ask Abruptly causing him to jump slightly. He must have thought i was Joking.

"After School Tomorrow you better be appropriately dressed in Your school Tracksuit." He smirks before walking away from me . I clench my first tightly as i watch the back oh his stupid head get further away.

"Miss Yamamoto, We are Waiting for you." The voice of the teachers Voice causes me to jump and Knock over the Sake chair from before once again. The surrounding students in my class all laughing at me as my face grows red in embarrassment.

"Sorry Sensei." I say traipsing towards the door once again.

Volleyball Club. Ball girl.. same club as my Idiot Kid Brother.. What the heck have i done?.