Chapter 16

I woke up feeling completely sluggish and Horrible. What happened... i can hear some Muffled voices every now and again but cant make out what they are saying its too bright and I'm completely disoriented to open my eyes without flinching so i slowly try and Adjust letting out a groan. My head is pounding and i can feel stuff in my arms. What the heck.

SHITTT

My date with Kuroo. Did i fall?.

I try my beat desperately trying to open my eyes.

Kuroo I try my best to speak but I'm too weak to let the words come out. i cant hear very well but i can make out the muffled Voices becoming louder.

"Is she Waking up!." The Voice of who i think my mother Calls. Subconsciously i can hear a loud muffled grunt of pain from my mouth as i begin to come into consciousness.

"Take Chan RUN get your father. Tell him Screw the Coffee. I think she is waking up." She frantically orders i still cant open my eyes. But i can hear her fumbling around her desperation is evident even from the sounds.

The sound of a phone Dialing fills my ears and after a few seconds i hear her Voice Once again.

"Hello. Yes is your Son Home ?? Oh he is at the store for you i see.. yes yes everything is okay i promised him i would let him know as soon as she woke up and she is stirring You will call him now? Oh great thanks for letting him know... oh thankyou shes making sounds and moving a little it looks like she is going to wake up. I just hope she is okay. Alright see you later Thankyou for your kindness."

"Darling is my baby girl Awake." I could almost hear the disappointment when the footsteps and sound of running stopped for him to see my eyes still closed. but somehow i manage to move my head causing me to grunt slightly once again.

"I'm calling for the Nurses!." Taketora states. Before the sounds of running starts again my sense of hearing seems to be completely heightened right now i try ny hardest once again to open my eyes but its so blinding causing me to wince.

"Bright." I manage to say but my throat seems really dry.

"Oh my Darling We will ask them to turn the light down if they can!! Please open your beautiful eyes and let Daddy' know your okay." He sounds to be the most disturbed i have ever seen from the father who is usually a mans man who doesn't know how to cry it seems like he could cry at any moment.

"Please i must ask you all to leave the room were going to do a full analysis." Just how long have i been here. They all seem really worried?

"Mom!." I say harshly finally able to Open one eye. Its still blinding and my vision is blurry but i manage to see her face "stay." I say and the nurse agrees. Even though i am an 18 year old girl I am still completely helpless in this situation i just want my mother.

"Its okay il be here darling but they have to check you over." I cant believe the sight when I eventually adjusted to the light and cant believe the sight of my mother the once happy go lucky unfazed by anything looks completely exhausted.

"How long have i been here."

"Honey you fell when you were out and Kuroo had to Call the ambulance you have been here for a full Month!." I cant help but begin to struggle slightly when I'm processing this news the nurse has to coach me into calming down. I fell?

"Kuroo!." I say loudly remembering fully the events that expired. That's right i was on a date and i had hit my head!. Shit!

"Calm down Baby." She cooed Stroking my hair while the nurses did some Checks. "He is a wonderful boy." He comes here and sits until the last possible moment every single day." He really did that ?? Wow!