Chapter 4

"Alright Sakura I need you to hand out These permission slips, make sure you take one too." Coach Nekomata states handing me a bundle of paper.

"Permission slips? Whats this for." I ask him taking them from his hands.

"For the Training camp."

"Training camp?." I take a look at the paper where the words Fukurodani training camp are written. Our high school Nekoma is part of the Fukurodani Academy Group so I guess that this makes sense. reading more I also see that it states one week stay.

"Huh a full week. you mean I'm allowed to go?." I ask confused. a full week with group full of boys.. this sounds Like hell.

"You wont be the only girl some of the other teams have Girl Captains and they will be attending. Please hand these out for me when everyone gets here il gather them all together for you."

"Okay." I say as he walks off to grab his jumper.

"Hey Sakura." Some of the boys yell walking into the Gym.

"Oh hey guys." I wave my arm walking towards them. My brother is within the group. "You guys are gonna be excited." I say to them with a smirk watching them as they get ridiculously excited pondering what my words could mean

"what what. Why. What is it?." Lev asks desperately i fold my arms in a triumphant smug way. The look on their faces is priceless. "You will find out later."  I snigger walking away  from them towards Kenma who is sitting alone Playing some Nintendo game. "Hey Kenma. what you playing." He turns his head slightly yet never once breaking his streak on the game.

"Just a game." A man of few words as always.

"Well we are leaving soon so you might want to finish up and save." I say with a smile.

"Sure, Thanks." He says to me as he finished the game. Putting it in his bag and running directly to join the others.

"Hey guys." Kuroo said entering the gym.

"Nice of you to join us. Alright Boys gather round." Coach Nekomata yells. All the boys do as they are told and gather around the coach take a seat next to him and the other coach Manabu as always and the boys take a seat around him aswell. "All right Sakura is going to hand out these slips i need you all to get them signed and handed back to Sakura for me by the end of the week." with his words I stand up and begin to hand out a slip each to all the members of the team.

"Ah, the Fukurodani camp." Fukunaga states excitedly the room fills with Buzz as the upperclass men explain to the younger guys and myself how awesome this camp supposedly is. 

"Hey Coach is my sister coming with us." Taketora asks.

"Why do you ask you gonna be embarrassed if i come?." I ask smugly watching his eye twitch slightly we really are related. 

"Obviously not, I was just asking if your coming with because it will be fun for the entire team to go." My eyes widen slightly at his statement.

"How cute Brother. You just want your beautiful sister to be together with you don't you you would miss me to much." I say with fake tears hugging my brother tightly his entire body tenses up embarrassed with my actions pushing me off with all of his might.

"Get off of me." He says with gritted teeth.

"Its going to be pretty Awesome But first off we have the practice game with Karasuno I think we will be leaving as soon as the bus gets here."  Kuroo states. Manabu nods in agreement.

"Yeah the bus will be here soon and will take us to where we will be staying." He states.

"Alright." Lev and Inuoka yell. I cant help but smile. I've really became part of this team even if its a total drag and I would much rather be reading Romance Manga these guys aren't such a bad bunch. I've learned the basics of Volleyball and am a lot more helpful now to the boys I enjoy practice more and more each day and even though i was dreading these Golden week practices and the Practice Matches I've been having a lot of fun. I suppose its better than Reading Manga and eating Junk in my room all day and night for a week straight.