Chapter 23

"Sakura." Kuroo asked as we got back to the hotel.

"What is it?." He seemed to be holding something back.

"What do you think of Atsumu Miya?." He asked me stopping before the entrance door. I stood quietly trying to understand what he meant? Is he jealous? But why would he be jealous when i openly kissed him in front of Atsumu multiple times. Maybe he is just asking out of curiosity but i cant help but

"I just think he seems like a cool friend but he's a little weird." I said honestly looking up in deep thought.

"I get really agitated when he is around you!." he stated truthfully I could see how much pain he had on his face his teeth were gritted tightly together as his thoughts were clearly spiraling.

"Its alright Kuroo. You are the only one for me you have no reason to be jealous." He scoffed a little.

"Chibi-chan i know you wont get it because you are so modest and frankly quite Clueless and oblivious but Their is alottt of guys who would give their right arm to talk to you!." Now i know he is lying.

"Well first of all that is not true!." I stated starting to get a little annoyed why cant he just see that i love him and nobody else!.

"But it is True. Sakura you don't even get it I'm so lucky to have you but you could probably do so much better and i cant help but get jealous when someone like Atsumu who is a favourite in the volleyball world wants to talk to you."

"Kuroo why would you even say that!." Tears are now falling from my eyes.

"Sakura. Don't cry!." He attempted to touch my arm but i pushed him off

"How could you say that!." I yelled a little. "You just acted like I would walk away from you if someone was better than you at volleyball!. What the hell!! What kind of person do you see me as!." I'm really pissed now and he looks completely shocked at my outburst and the tears falling from my face.

"that's not what i meant Sakura.." he stated quietly as if thinking over what he said regretting every word.

"Then what did you mean!!." My stubbornness is not giving up as i stand proudly even with tears streaming from my face.

"Sakura I'm just so afraid of loosing you to someone who is better looking and a better man for you than i am." His fists were balled by his sides and he looked pained. No matter how angry i am at him i cant help but feel bad for him. Why is he feeling this way..

"Kuroo, it may have took me a while to realize because I'm slow and stupid and clumsy and stuff but its You its always been you. I love you Kuroo. Nobody else! It wont ever be anyone else i want to be together with you why cant you see that your jealousy really upsets me sometimes!." He reached his hand out to touch my arm again and I reluctantly let him this time.

"I'm sorry Sakura. But you don't understand just how beautiful you are and how amazingly funny and Precious you are. You may be a clumsy and sometimes a little absent minded but it just makes you who you are and all of those little things are the reason i fell in love with you you don't see the little way to laugh and the way your lip moves in a cute way when your reading a good part of your manga.. or the way your cheek twitches when choosing a manga to buy, even how scared you are of Ukai but still manage to make his eye twitch in rage and then have him laughing seconds later. Everyone around you loves you so much. Oh and the way you carry your blanket around with you everywhere and how good you are at speaking english. even if you stay up way too late and you are tired and sluggish sometimes and have to nap during classes you work SO hard when it comes to volleyball and with everything you have gone through with your Coma and everything all of these little things your thoughtfulness kindness humour comforting nature is just 50% of why I love you!." His rant made tears fall from my eyes this time tears of pure bewilderment. He really noticed these small little things about me that i did not even notice about myself.

"Kuroo. I will say it untill i am Blue in the face but i wish you would see I LOVE YOU and your stupid Rooster head and the stupid way you act all cool and the dedication to your sport and as a captain. Your school work thoughtfulness towards the people you love the way you take care of me your always picking me up calling me ambulances making sure i eat my vegetables and don't just eat sweets and your always carrying my things when I didn't ask. Your always surprising me with kisses and hugs.Your relationship with my family and friends I love this little gift you got me and i know i could trust you with anything. Your the person i want to run to to tell things first before anyone else good or bad i know you will be standing with open arms and you will be supportive. I love you YOU YOU YOU."

And now I went on a rant!!! Why cant this boy just see how much i love him and that their is nobody else!!.

"I'm sorry." He pulled me in for a hug. Its an embrace filed with love and care a gentle tender touch yet its warm and strong i love the feeling of his hugs more than anything in this world.

"Lets just go and il help Manabu and Nekomata make some dinner Okay?." I hold his face gently rubbing his cheek with my thumb a genuine smile always managed to appear when i look at the love of my life.

I sound like something straight out of a a Queen song right now and I'm okay I'm down with that i live for it.

Kuroo is my everything. Even if we are still young i know that he is the one. and i never ever want him too leave me!.