Chapter 8

"Hey Daichi." I say running towards the group of boys he was standing beside a group of boys who had been mingling during the breaks.

"Hey Sakura, its great to see you again." He smiles.

"Sakura." Kuroo yells making me roll my eyes.

"Im Sorry Daichi il be over in a little bit Capn calls." I joke.

"Sure thing. see you soon." I turn on my heels only to Run directly into someone Banging hard into them falling straight to the floor landing once again on my Butt.

"Damn why is it always me who ends up on their But." I cry out with a Groan of frustration.

"Oh Shit Sake, So sorry." Bokuto extends and arm to me I grab his hand Happily and allow his strong arms to pull me from the ground.

"Sakura."

"Why you in such a rush." He asks as I wipe myself down a little My butt seriously hurts now..

"CRAP. The Boss yelled at me when i was talking with Daichi sounded Urgent. I should get going." Hi looks at me emotionless.

"The Boss??." He asks bluntly blinking his eyes over dramatically "Please do not Tell me that you were Talking about that Rooster head." He motion towards Kuroo

"Yep you guessed it the Rooster." He stays silently for a few moments his eyes Burrowing into the depths of my soul. Before i can process any thought I'm not being Grabbed by the arm and pulled into the nearby Hallway.

"Sakura. Bokuto." I hear Kuroo yell, Bokuto Shifts into a run pulling me down the Hallway as fast as he can. my feet going faster than they ever have in their life.

"Hey Bokuto where the heck are you taking me."

"Boss mans Jealous of you so we are messing with him a little." He chuckles still laughing loudly as he navigates me through the Hallway.

"What do you mean Jealous."

"Oh come on don't tell me you don't see it." He was obviously mad cause you were talking to Karasuno manager I've known him for long enough to read him like a book."

"Yeah right. No way he is jealous of me. You gotta be crazy." My breaths getting heavier as Bokuto Pulls me underneath a set of stairs to hide . Finally. i mange to take a deep breath my lungs finally filling with sweet sweet air.

"I seriously need to do more exercise." Sliding my back down the wall slowly.

"Sake your really funny." He said sliding down the wall next to me.

"So uhm you gonna explain to me why you dragged me out here." he laughs once again barely able to get the words out.

"Its really funny how Jealous he is when it comes to you." He said through laughs that are so extremely infectious I find myself laughing aswell.

"You have got to be messing with me." I claim

"what are you guys doing here." A head pops from the corner Giving us both a freight we let out a Yelp hearts going 100 miles per hour before Bursting into more laughter I'm barely able to see the face In front of us the only reason i know who it is is because of the hair colour.

"Hey Hinata." I say still struggling to speak through laughter.

"You guys okay. This guy looks like he's going to die." He states looking worriedly towards Bokuto.

"Oh its Karasuno Little Shorty number 10. Hey shorty come here. What do you think about miss Manager here?"

"Sakura, well Shes a really nice person." He said sitting next to us.