Chapter 19

"UDON UDON I LOVE UDON." I sing along with Hinata as we wait for our food we had all gone out to eat with Karasuno and Fukurodani for a meal together before we all become enemies tomorrow!.

"The country Bumpkins Finally made it huh?." Kuroo Joked to Daichi.

"WE SAW THE ACTUAL TOKYO TOWER!." Hinata yelled deafening me. That hurt hod damn it.

"HINATA Your going to end up putting me back in hospital!." I joke holding my ear.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!." Kageyama yelled at his little orange counterpart i think their little rivalry is hilarious.

"That's Right Sakura-San. We were all really worried about you." Sugawara stated from across the table.

"Nishinoya and Tanaka didn't stop crying for days, what even happened!." Daichi asked.

"I hit my head when i fell off my bed before going out and it was hurting me i ignored it thinking it would go away but it didn't and after we got the ice cream Kuroo told me he was going to take me home but just passed out i don't remember anything after that."

"It was terrifying she fell to the floor and she hit her head on the hard ground with a thud it Was bleeding so i called the Ambulance and then Called Yamamoto who brung her parents her mom went in the ambulance with her and they would not let me see her for a few days when they eventually let us see they told me she was in A coma." Kuroo explained looking saddened he didn't like to remember it and it makes me feel so guilty for worrying him.

"It was the most terrifying thing that's ever happened and it was all my fault." My brother looked so sad as he lowered his head i looked for the closest thing i could find which was a bread roll and Threw it at him. Coach Ukai who was a few seats away got up angrily and pulled the back of my nekoma jacket.

"Oi Sakura stop throwing food you Will get us kicked out." The look of terror on my face was evident and it made every single one of them laugh.

"Coach Ukai you still scare me Please let me go." I struggled with a whine trying to get loose. He let me go reluctantly and had a pissed off look around him. He let out a sigh after the laughter stopped .

"We were worried you were going to be be worse than you were i think every single person here agrees that we are very glad you are here today with us all." I cant help but smile at the coach who usually scares me.

"Wow Coach Ukai. You can be nice!." His soft expression turned to anger once again and he groaned loudly.

"Blondie's a pain in the ass." He yelled before heading back to the other coaches!."

"Please don't let Takeda sensei Drink too much Coach." i say as he returns to lighten how pissed off he was at me luckily it worked as he laughed.

"Sakura has no filter." Sugawara stated with a sigh.

"Ohhhh Right TAKE-Chan!!." I yell to my brother "it was not your fault I'm not going to explain this again!!!." kuroo and hinata both Nodded their heads from beside me.

"I've told him already i would have fell and hit my head without his help."

"Its true she is pretty stupid." Bokuto yelled from the other end of the table. I was surprised to hear his voice as he had entered the Emo mode when he couldn't sit next to me. Maybe he got over it.

"Oiii Bokuto. Did i hear you calling my girlfriend Stupid again!."

"No sirr." Bokuto stated hiding behind Akaashi.

"Here's the food Dinner is served." A few Waitresses and waiters began to Bring the food out slowly their was a lot to bring out so it took a while.

"Alright lets all say thanks for the food!." Nekomata stood up. "this is your last meal before the Nationals tomorrow so lets all Eat our fill And get as much energy as we can before the big day."

"ALLLL RIGHHTT!." I yelled thinking everyone would join only to then bright red when no one else did and they were all laughing at me.

"And here's To Sakura.. the Life and soul of the Volleyball world." He jokes gaining even more laughter..

"here here."

"ALRIGHT LETS SAY THANKS." Ukai yelled making us all shut up we held out hands in prayer.

"Thankyou for the food." The entries three tables mumbled loudly all together. It sounded horrible to be honest.

"I'm digging in." Me and Hinata somehow managed to say in unison both Picking up our Bowls to eat The Udon in front of us. My face lights up at first Bite!!

"Wow wow Amazing!! Subarashi (wonderful in japanese)." The food is out of this world.

"So this is Tokyo Food!."

"Ehh Sakura You live in Tokyo..." Kageyama stated looking completely shocked at my statement.

"Just give up while your ahead I've tried to explain this to her." Kuroo stated with a sigh. I feel for him it must be hard having a girlfriend like me.

"Not this part of Tokyo though!!." Their faces seemed to drip for a moment. mine lit up as i giggled happily to myself while eating this awesome food.

Author note

just a short pre Nationals Chapter! I have soo much planned for this story and its going to go on for a while longer and will continue after nationals and third year so you guys can have alott to look forward to 😁😁

hop you are all enjoying it i know its not the greatest but im having fun writing it!