Chapter 22

We were finished pretty early during the day and we had some free time and Kuroo and I Decided To go shopping! Their were some really cute shops around that sold cute souvenir's so i decided to get something for my parents.

"Sakura Do you like this?." He asked me i looked over to see him looking at something lovingly so i made my way over.

"What is it." He held up what he was looking at. The cutest hair clip i have ever seen it was a Sakura Cherry Blossom clip.

"Its A sakura hair clip for my Sakura!." He is a real sweetheart and incredibly Cringe but i love it!

"Haha that's so adorable." I said taking it from his hands

"I'm going to buy it for you.. Excuse me! Could i buy this one please!." He stated to the woman running the small stall. He didn't even give me a chance to refuse i would have bought it for myself .

"Kuroo! I could buy it you don't have to do that!."

"Shhh I'm aloud to treat my Girlfriend." He winked at me as the Lady approached us she was an older lady who seemed to be very Traditional!.

"The Sakura is a very good choice I only made one of these!." She stated.

"Wow you made these!." I asked as she nodded.

"Yes i did all of these i made." Wow that's pretty awesome! "Young man are you buying this for your darling here?." She asked lovingly. She is such a sweet lady.

"Yes. my girlfriend is called Sakura so it's absolutely perfect!."

"Perhaps fate made me make this for your arrival today! Please take it as a gift!."

"Oh no we couldn't Possibly!!." I stated shaking my head as quickly as i could.

"Please i insist!." We ended up buying a few other things From the lovely lady as her stall was filled with beautiful things and she insisted the sakura clip was a gift. We spoke to her for a while and learned that she lives on a mountain and makes these to fill her time and travels only once a week the city to sell them. we told her about volleyball and she wished us the very best of luck.

"Always live your lives without regret and filled with laughter and love!." She stated as we left the stall.

"Thankyou Very Much!." We waved our goodbyes and continued to walk around the stalls and shops!.

"Here let me put this in your hair." I stopped walking and he pulled the Sakura clip from the bag. i pulled my hair back a little from the ear and held it at the side so he could place it where i wanted it.

"That's absolutely beautiful. You are beautiful." He stated pulling me in for a quick peck i wished it would have lasted longed and found myself leaning in for another Kiss.

"Shouldn't you guys get a room!." A slightly familiar voice called out. It was Atsumu.

"Oh hey guys." I waved a little after pulling away from Kuroo he held onto my waist tightly from beside me.

"We will be watching you guys against that little Ginger tomorrow!." He seemed to be slightly bitter that they lost to Karasuno.

"And the rest!." I said with a pout. the battle at the garbage dump was close at hand and i think everyone was overly excited! Who could blame them this has been a long time coming and we are ready to Crush those country bumpkin crows.

Country bumpkin Now I'm starting to sound like kuroo.

"I've taken a liking to the Little shrimp so il be cheering for Karasuno!."

"AH The Hinata simp club is expanding daily!." I stated as Kuroo laughed. Even Atsumu laughed.

"Well is been great meeting you guys, my hotel is close by so il be off. I'm sure if you stay in the volleyball world we may see each other again." He was right this may be the last time we see some of these guys... and that starts to upset me a little...

"Goodbye." I say waving him off..

"battle at the Garbage dump huh?." Kuroo stated i reach my hand to cup his cheek lightly pulling him down to meet my lips.

"Daisobu we are more than ready!." I stated with a wink.

"Chibi-Chan.. please don't wink at me like that." He stated smashing his lips onto mine for a longer passionate kiss. Our lips moving in sync together perfect harmony. When once again we were Interrupted!!! What is with people today!!

"Awwww come on You freaky Kids are together Seriously!!."

"Coach Ukai!!." I exclaimed excitedly. With a slight giggle at his Dumbfounded expression. He was stood with the teach Takeda Daichi Asahi and Sugawara.

"You.. you guys are actually together!. Man i feel Old Takeda! You are being shown up by kids!." He stated

"didn't you already know this..." Daichi asked

"i thought everyone knew!." Asahi stated.

"I could say the same thing about you!!." Takeda was a little delayed in his reaction to Ukai making me laugh. These two are really funny he is always getting the teach drunk and has a really funny rivalry with our coach! even if Ukai is Scary!.

"Well Love birds guess we will see you guys tomorrow for the garbage dump battle!." The teach stated excitedly.

"Yep sure will and just to put it out their we don't plan on Loosing to you guys!!!." I seem to be really confident these days picking fights with everyone but its alot of fun.

"That's right! Were gonna Be on top of our game with my beautiful manager behind us were not going to make it easy for you country Crows.

"And were not gonna go easy on you City Folk!." Daichi stated shaking Kuroo's hand firmly. These boys have came so far after the tiffs when Kuroo thought Daichi liked me. Looking back in it now its really Funny.

"I really Like your Sakura in your hair that's pretty funny!." Sugawara stated.

"Bought it as a small gift for my Girl." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"How cute." Asahi stated gaining some weird looks.

"What!! Its romantic okay!!." He defended himself! Which made me laugh he our Asahi he is such a big softie.

"I suppose I'm a lucky guy." He smiled down at me and i cant help but beam in delight.

"well we gotta get back I have to help with dinner soon!." I stated.

"See you guys tomorrow!." We waved our goodbyes and began to head back to the hotel where our team were staying.