𝟎𝟎𝟎

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐌 had been in and out of foster care for as long as she could remember, no clue of who her father was nor her mother. the only person she had ever been able to count on being her foster-brother nicholas romano, the boy one year her senior. the girl had stuck right by his side as she grew up and he refused to leave hers, it had caused a lot of issues when they were forced to change homes but the two had always seemed to find a way to figure it out.

that was until stephanie had turnt fourteen, no one wanted to take in a fifteen year old boy alongside a fourteen year old girl. so what did they do? they ran from their foster home and were never seen in pennsylvania again. they lived in sewers, abandoned buildings, the woods, any place that they were together was fine by them. they just had to wait till they turnt eighteen so they could get jobs and then they'd be able to live their lives without the worry of being put back into the system.

nicholas had never expected for stephanie's powers to kick in one day, resulting in the death of a deer. the boy however didn't look at her any different, he helped her learn to control them to the best of her abilities, they noticed that she had a particular knack for bringing things back from the dead and controlling the dark. 

but then one day nicholas disappeared and stephanie was left all alone. the only thing that the boy having left behind being his leather jacket covered in splats of blood, it didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened and stephanie was no idiot. she told herself that her brother had been killed and then forced herself to move on with her life.

she stole to get by until she turnt sixteen, if she had been more cautious she wouldn't have got caught and she wouldn't have been sent to the wilderness school in nevada. if she had just checked who she was stealing from she wouldn't have been forced to go on that trip to the grand canyon and she wouldn't have had her whole life turnt to shit.