𝟎𝟏𝟒

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄. her boyfriend, her fiancé, her husband. in every life they'd shared together somehow stephanie pham and jason grace continued to find each other. hecate had warned her various times that the grace boy would bring about her demise.

year after year hecate would wait for her daughter to return in a different form. after all, she was the first half-blood she'd ever given birth to. before all of her other demigod she had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. she had given birth to a mortals child. at the time she was still young and had been leaving the underworld to mess with a mortal man up on earth without anyone knowing. 

the man was next in line to be emperor and how would he explain a child out of wedlock. persephone was more than happy to aid to her attendant in raising the child. the goddess was worried that her offspring wouldn't possess any of her abilities and wasn't sure how she would handle raising a human baby in the underworld.

but much to her delight, the child displayed signs of strong magic from a young age. similar in range to that of circe's. but she knew this child was different from her others. at the age of three, during a time persephone would regularly watch the child like her own, she witnessed the baby bring plants back to life with a simple touch. the withered and dying pomegranate tree brought colour back to her field in a matter of seconds.

hecate was delighted with the news as she realised this was the first of her offspring to display the power of necromancy. necromancy stronger than her own. but with this power, came a rage which only was fuelled the older she grew.

arguments with hades would result in disturbances in the river styx, arguments with her mother would cause hades' palace to shake. the older beings realised that with the girls power also came her temper. a temper that they feared would one day make the world burn.

"𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" the howls piercing the night didn't help with the eery tension in the air. piper had just explained how her father had been kidnapped by enceladus and was going to be killed if piper didn't betray her friends. the day the giant was going to kill her father was the same day they were meant to rescue hera. there was no way around it stephanie thought to herself.