𝟏𝟓

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚𝟕𝟗 𝐂𝐄. the year pompeii was destroyed. the first time stephanie lost jason. the first year hecate couldn't pull her daughter from the ruins. 

"we need to leave soon!" stephanie urged her boyfriend as the two of them ran around their small home together. they knew what was to come, there had been warnings from the gods, greek and roman. such a disaster was a sign from the realm above and below.

jason had completely silenced her voice in his mind by then. the only thing on his mind was how they'd both be let into olympus or mount vultur. he knew the gods equivalents wouldn't accept them together for refuge, but he couldn't bare himself to seperate from the girl.

"jason" her tone was full of grief. the rumbling from outside was loud and had the both of them freeze in their spots. it was too late. mount vesuvius had erupted. it wouldn't be long before they were both submerged in ashes.

knowing there was nothing else for the two of them, jason rushed to the only girl he'd ever loved. the girl he continued to love in every lifetime. the girl he couldn't escape even if he tried.

"i love you completely stephanie pham" the boy said as he took her hands into his own. his eyes ached with unshed tears threatening to escape but not wanting to upset her from than she already was. "i will love you no matter what happens to us. i will be yours - i am yours"

stephanie knew it was a risk, she knew of her past with him. she knew deep down whether or not she wanted to admit it that jason grace was her fate. that no matter how many lifetimes they found each other in they would never be allowed to live in peace. but she didn't care. the few moments they were allowed with each other were enough.

"i will find you again jason grace" she said with one last kiss.

how little she knew in that life when uttering her last words. stephanie phams fatal flaw would always be her undying love for jason grace.

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮. for a minute, jason and thalia faced each other, stunned. then thalia rushed forward and hugged him. it was straight out a book. the reunion the audience has been praying for.

"my gods! she told me you were dead!" she gripped jason's face and seemed to be examining everything about it. "thank artemis, it is you. that little scar on your lip—you tried to eat a stapler when you were two!"