𝟎𝟏𝟏

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:"𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄?" the voices of medus and tisander call out as they run into the large home that creusa had inherited from her father, creon. she had been with jason for three years and had been the happiest she had in her whole life.

"in here boys" she called out into the long halls of marble and podiums, the two children, youngest of jason and medea, both boys under the age of eight. it had taken a few months but after a while the boys had started to see creusa as their mother as well.

"is your father back yet?" she asked as the two joined her on the large bed in the centre of the room, she still hadn't left the bed after jason hadn't returned home considering he was two days late. his escapades always lasted a little longer though so she didn't worry too much.

"praxithea said to tell you no ones heard anything" medus told her as she jumped on the edge of the bed she usually shared with jason. she wondered how the boys got there so quickly without any of their brothers or sister to bring them but assumed it was a guard.

creusa only sighed out well trying to swallow down her nerves for the boys, she had news to tell jason and wanted to get it out of her quickly. she had just turned twenty a few days before jason left and thought it'd be a good time to start building a family .

jason was seven years her senior but that didn't change anything between the two, it was completely normal to the two lovers. everyone had blessed their marriage, everyone but medea. creusa had tried with her best efforts to make the woman forgive her but after a few years she'd just given up.

she let her hands stroke the hair on the two boys heads as she lulled them to sleep with a melody her mother used to sing to her every night when she herself was a child. with medea's violent mood swings and jasons usual absence she was the closest thing these boys had to a mother.

something felt off though as she held the children, something ill. she shouldn't have been there, she shouldn't have been in that time anymore. she had mourned jason and watched medus and tisander die in her arms.

"𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧!" stephanie yelled as she shot up from the ground, the air around her thick and she pushed away the red mist which squeezed her lungs. it was like everything she was missing in her life was slowly coming back.