Do I Hate You or Do I Love You?

Warning: Language, Angst, Smut

Synopsis: You are a newly turned vampire, turns out you are sired by Malachai Parker, the Heretic. You seem to be the only person that can tolerate him, and you are the only person he can tolerate as well. You confess how you feel to him, he doesn't say anything and leaves, after a bit of fighting and hearing you speak to Damon Salvatore he decides to show you how he truly feels.

[In this work, Kai fully transitioned and is still in Mystic Falls, causing his usual havoc in town and Elena wasn't put to sleep by Kai.]

Word Count: 3,912

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since I had become a vampire, I wasn't for sure who turned me though, it was all a huge blank for me. It had been months since he first showed up in town. And he went by the name of Malachai Parker, or Kai for short, he absolutely hated his full name being used. For some reason I seemed to be the only person that could tolerate his chaos wrecking, arrogant, selfish, annoying ass, and I seemed to be the only person in town that he could tolerate. He took delight in teasing me whenever I was at work, he was always flirting with me, it made me laugh to see him actually smile, I was the only one that made him smile for some odd reason.

I called in sick for a week at work, Mystic Grill would be able to go on without me, or at least that was what I kept telling myself. I took this time off from work to use my new daylight ring Bonnie made for me, making my way through the woods as I stalked a deer. Stefan was helping me with the transition, keeping me moderated on blood bags, but he of course suggested feeding off of deer. I kept my footfalls silent as I was coming close to pouncing on the deer when it skittered off, I groaned when I heard someone step behind me, "Now why is my sireling feeding off of animals?", the voice asked, I knew that voice, it was Kai.

I froze in my place, my emotions had been heightened since the turn, now my anger was close to pure hatred when I turned to face that devilishly handsome face, black veins forming under my eyes, my fangs bared as I rushed at him, pushing him into a tree, "You were the one who turned me? What the fuck Kai?", my face inches from his, my voice bitter. He chuckled, a smirk plastered on his face, "I didn't want to see my favorite person in the world to grow old and die." I stared at him wide mouthed, "What the fuck do you care? You don't care for anyone but yourself.", I snapped at him, giving him one last push into the tree behind him before rushing off, I needed to get away from him.

Kai drove me crazy, maybe it was because he turned me, but everytime he was around I felt like my body was on fire, every fiber of my being wanted him, I had to have him, but I knew it would be wrong, knowing his history and what he was capable of, but I couldn't seem to fight the way I felt for him. I had to avoid him, I needed to avoid him, some time away would do me some good. I managed to compel someone to let me use their old cabin on the edge of the woods that surrounded Mystic Falls, the much needed time away would be good for me. I reached out to my friends, letting them know that I just needed to be on my own to help make the transition easier, omitting the fact that I was trying to avoid my sire in the only way I knew how.