Love At First Sight

Warning: Language, Slight Angst, Fluff,

Synopsis: Kai had heard some things about you before you showed to help the group deal with some big bad wreaking havoc on Mystic Falls, as a 1,050 year old human with a few dark secrets, he is intrigued by you from the moment you two meet. Your friendship soon blossoms into something more leading you to realize you shouldn't be afraid to love anymore.

Word Count: 2,276

[In this work I am going to place a big bad guy in between Kai becoming a Heretic and the Heretics showing up, Kai has to help with the threat in this. Should be interesting.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I swear to the gods Damon if you called me in to just clean up your mess again, I will dessicate you for a century.", I yell out as I enter the living room where I am greeted by a young man instead of Damon. "Hi.", he grins big when his grey-blue eyes meet my [E/C] eyes, "And you are? Where's Damon, he called me to meet him here, yet he isn't.", "I'm Kai and you are?", he asks in response, I sigh as I make my way over to Damon's stash of bourbon without answering his question, I gulp down my first glass before pouring another when Damon enters the room with Stefan and a few other people in tow, "Drink it all and you will owe me another bottle.", he smirks at me, I roll my eyes, "Oh eat me Salvatore.", I retort. "Don't tempt me with a good time.", he quips back, I catch a glance at the brunette female behind him, she scowls towards me, I roll my eyes again, I knew his history with Katherine and this young woman looks exactly like her, so that means this is Elena. "Don't worry sweetheart Damon isn't my type, I mean he was at one time. We have all gone through a Salvatore phase.", I tell her as we all begin to take seats in the living room. I have to laugh at the brother's and Elena's reaction to my comment, "That hurts [Y/N].", Stefan pipes up from his spot by the in the doorway with a smirk, "Last time I checked you liked it when I hurt you.", everyone's eyes widen at my words before Damon clears his throat to get everyone's attention.

I listen intently while catching glances of Kai sneaking glances over at me from across the room, "I have a question, what is she here for?", Elena asks with venom in her voice, it seems I hit a nerve flirting with her boyfriend. I look over at Damon, "Do you want to tell them or should I just show them what I can do?", I give him a smug grin, Elena scowls even harder when Damon smirks back at me, "Just don't set anything on fire okay?", he moves to sit beside Elena. I can't help but let out a chuckle as I get to my feet and walk towards the fireplace, "Stefan go ahead.", I say to the other Salvatore with my back turned towards the group. From his place on the other side of the room he picks up a vase and chunks it towards my back, everyone watches in shock when it stops midair a few feet from my back, when I turn back to face the group, my [E/C] eyes are completely blacked over. "You see you all are made with some kind of witch magic, I on the other hand am not.", my voice seems to distort and shift as I speak. "No offense to any of you here, but I am the strongest one here.", I hold my left hand out in front of me, I tilt my head to the side as I eye the floating vase before my hand makes a fist, the vase disentigrates into a pile of dust on the floor.