Life is Nothing Without You

[Sequel to You Deserve Better]

Warning: Language, Angst, Fluff, Blood Sharing, Lewd Language, Smut

Synopsis: You and Kai started dating not too long after telling him you love him, you get a gut feeling when he has to go with Bonnie and your friends to rescue Damon's mother from her prison world. You end up distancing yourself from your friends when they decide to leave him behind, you find out Kai has returned and show up at the wedding venue in time to stop Damon from killing him. The reunion you share is more bonding in a physical sense now because of Kai being a newly turned Heretic.

[The speech reader gives the group is quoted from Lucifer, I feel like it would be something , I, myself would say. And Elena isn't placed under the sleeping spell, but Kai still hurts Bonnie at the wedding venue.]

Word Count: 2,103

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hold Kai's hands in mine as I look up into his eyes, "Please be careful Kai.", I ignore the looks of my friends as they watch us, Kai and I started dating not too long after that day when his sister gave him her magic so he wouldn't die. I had this bad feeling since Bonnie came back with news about Damon's mother and where she was, the feeling became worse when they needed Kai to help them get to her prison world. He smiles at me softly, his thumb rubs soft circles over the top of my hand, "I will sweetheart. Just don't cause any trouble until I return.", he jokes, I laugh softly before leaning up on my tiptoes to place a soft kiss on his lips. He rests his forehead against mine when we break the kiss, "Just come home to me.", I tell him, he nods and kisses my forehead before pulling away from me to join Bonnie, Damon and Elena in the middle of the living room. I shield my eyes as a bright light fills the room and then the group is gone, I pace in front of the fireplace anxiously, I fiddle with the necklace Kai had gotten me for my birthday last month, he had spelled it so even if we were apart he would know if I was ever in trouble.

~A Few Hours Later~

A bright light fills the room once again, I look at the group to find Kai, but I don't see him, instead there is a woman in period attire, "Where is he?", I ask them, tears begin to fill my eyes and I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. "We left him.", Damon finally speaks up, I glare at him, "He deserved it [Y/N].", my attention is brought to Bonnie now. "You cruel manipulative bastards! Was this all part of your plan?", my voice cracks, "He's a sociopath.", Elena says, I hold up a hand to keep them from talking as I continue. "It's all just a game to you isn't it? Well, I know punishment and he did not deserve that!", my voice now steadily rises, black veins crackle under my eyes as I look at each of their faces. "He followed your stupid rules and it still wasn't good enough. So what does it take to please you?", I snarl, Bonnie steps forward to say something, but the look I give her makes her stop, "Break your rules and you fall, follow them and you still lose?", I run a shaky hand through my hair, my chest heaves as I pant, tears stream down my cheeks. "Doesn't matter whether you're a sinner, doesn't matter whether you're a saint. Nobody can win with you, so what's the point? What's the bloody point?", I yell the last part before storming out of the Salvatore house.