The Art of Seduction

Warning: Language, Blood Sharing, Daddy Kink, Lewd Language, Smut

Synopsis: You are called in by your oldest friend, Damon Salvatore to help with the Heretics that have now taken over Mystic Falls. Much to Damon's displeasure Kai Parker takes an immediate interest in you, and you in him. The interest becomes something more after you let him watch you feed at a Halloween Party in the cemetery outside of Mystic Falls.

Word Count: 4,587

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I run my hand over the front of my black leather jacket before knocking on the door, I am greeted by an old friendly face, "Red!", he croons with a smirk, I roll my eyes at the nickname, he had given it to me after we first met in the sixties because of my hair. "Damon.", I purr softly, he pulls me into a hug as soon as I step inside, he had mentioned the issues him and his friends were having with the Heretics and called me in to help with them. "Let me take this for you.", he says, his hands come to grab the collar of my jacket, I slide out of it and he hangs it by the door for me, "Is she finally here?", I hear a voice call from the living room. I am met with a grinning Stefan as soon as I enter the  room, "Steffy, still looking delicious as ever. When are you ever going to let me feed off of you?", I tease, letting my eyes flash a bright purple with black veins under them. "Because we both know once you start you won't ever be able to stop.", he chuckles and pulls me into a hug.

My eyes take in the slightly shocked group of people gathered in the room once we part, they had overheard the small banter between me and Stefan, "Everyone this is [Y/N], [Y/N] this is everyone.", he says, I soon come to know their names; Bonnie, Caroline, Enzo, Matt, Jeremy and Tyler. But he leaves one male unintroduced which strikes me as curious so I look straight at him, "And what's your name, seems Steffy here forgot you were here.", his grey-blue eyes narrow slightly. "That's Kai.", Damon speaks up before the male can answer for himself, my brow raises, so this was the Kai Parker that has caused trouble for the group previously, the Kai that placed Elena under a sleeping spell and linked her life to Bonnie's. "I see, from what I have been told is that you are one of these Heretics, correct?", I ask, the group balks at my bluntness, but Kai just nods. Damon had told me they had kept him alive in hopes of him breaking the spell on Elena in exchange for his help with the Heretics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are you exactly?", Matt asks me, the groups looks over at me with expectant looks, Damon and Stefan are the only two in the room that know what I am. I smirk and step out from in between the brothers, "Well I'm a hybrid of sorts, you think hybrids like Klaus and Kai here are the only kinds that exist, but they aren't. I'm the last of my species since rules have changed for the creation of my kind.", I explain, I look over my shoulder at Stefan who gives me a nod. I turn back to face the group, black veins form under my eyes that have began to glow a bright purple, I give a fanged grin at the shocked faces, "I'm half vampire, half succubus. That's a long story for another time.", I say as my fangs disappear and my eyes turn back to normal.