Book 3: Multiverse Clash Recap

Ito: So our story begins with C and I fighting.

Yin: See me, Ito, and our friend Hikari all come from the future in order to save our parents from their deaths, so we can save the world. And Ito fought C, our dad, to make sure he was strong enough to protect him and he failed..but C figured out who he was by having Ito's blood touch his skin and recognizing the DNA.

Ito: After our fight dad decided he wanted to make a tournament between both universes KlK and REM. The universes from books 1 and 2. He tasked his younger brother Twist with delivering the invitations. These leads to three unknown people from totally different dimensions getting invitations.

Yin: These three were, Adriel, Kiru, and Kai. C fought them and won and then the tournament actually began. In all honesty the tournament doesn't effect much of the story except for the fact that C found out I was his daughter, and then Ito gets his neck broken.

Ito: After that C defeats Ohma, the guy who broke my neck, but C is left completely drained of energy after using it all to fix all the damage done. Oh and I had my neck healed obviously.

Yin: Then Zed shows up with his disciples. They cause havoc and bring back old enemies from the dead. Noth, C's father figure/older brother dies trying to stop one of the disciples and C goes off. Ohma and C work together to take out Zed after the disciples are all defeated. If you want the details go read the book it's way more in-depth.

Ito: Zed then leaves behind his final resistance, a dimensional devourer. It's like a black hole that is way worse.

Yin: So House gets a nine which is an ability that allows him to bend reality to his will. He then jumps in the thing and activates it, but he's nowhere to be seen.

Ito: After this C inherits Zed's powers of reality and they all grieve. After this C, Neo, and I are all tasked with finding House because Dad swears he can feel his soul somewhere.

Yin: Hey you can't just skip over the fact that Dad brought Pyrrha Nikos back to life, let Mom and Neo join the Breed, and pulled out Noth's sword releasing the element of fire and it then is inherited by my mom.

Ito: Not to mention that your mom was hellbent on giving our father a harem and Twist abandons the Breed.

Yin: It's not like your mom was against the harem.

Ito: Whatever can we go now?

Yin: Oh yeah go ahead and join Dad on your mission.

Ito: I could do without the sarcasm, little sister.

Yin: We're the same age!

Ito: Let's just get to the story.