Chapter 8: Trial by Gameshow!

(Author's note: Here's another short one, but I didn't want to tack this one on with the next one, you'll see why in the next one.)

C POV

Neo and I sit on the couch watching TV when suddenly I get a message.

Threads: DAD HELP!

Sower: Yo what's up kiddo?

Threads: Check Channel Five!

C: Neo switch it to channel five.

Neo does just that and we see some sort of Gameshow.

Host: JUDGEMENT DAAAAY! SEE THE FAMOUSLY ACCUSED MEET THE BRUTAL HAMMER OF JUSTICE ON, JUDGEMENT DAY!! We've got a great program tonight as we try two beautiful celebrity sisters and a handsome celebrity Nephilim! Will they be modern day guardian angels worthy of our love and creepy fan letters or wickedly fallen hellbound harpies deserving of death on live TV?! Let's bring em out! Give a great big rowdy welcome to tonight's defendants on trial for their lives and our prime time entertainment! It's Panty and Stocking Anarchy and Ito Matoi!

C: Fuck. Looks like I'm going to have to fix this situation.

Neo: Can I come?

C: Do you own a suit?

Neo nods and rushes to her room.

C: Wait she actually owns one?

I turn off the TV and go get changed  into my suit. Once I'm done I walk to the living room and see Neo looking somehow even more sexy and adorable. Her hair is in a ponytail and she has on a pair of sunglasses with brown lenses and a pink frame. Her suit is a pink jacket and slacks with a white undershirt, brown tie, and a pair of white dress shoes with brown soles. The suit hugs her curves perfectly and she has this serious expression on her face as she puts her hands behind her back making her look like a fun sized security guard.

C: My god. You're so cute.

She smirks and blows me a kiss before circling around me looking me up and down. She backs up a step, takes a photo, and nods approvingly. I roll my eyes as I nod my head towards the elevator. We go inside and head down to the garage. Once there we get in Locus and Neo punches the gas.

Sower: Kid send me your location.

Threads has sent a location

I put the location in my GPS and Neo follows the instructions. We pull up in front of a studio and Neo and I walk onto the set after knocking security the fuck out.

Host: Okay! Now it's time for the defendants to chose the lawyer who will save their lives!

C: No need. We'll be doing representing them.

A spotlight falls on me and Neo as we walk on stage. Suddenly a Tom Cruise wannabe steps in front of us. I read his name tag and it says...Tom Croose. I fucking hate this place. I sigh and take a deep breath when a familiar scent reaches my nose. I smirk under my mask and cross my arms.

Tom: Hold it! Are you a licensed lawyer?

C: Yeah actually.

I pull out my law degree and show it to him. I never would have gotten that thing without Foggy and Matt's help because fuck that much studying man, but I'm getting off track. He looks it over before handing it back to me.