Chapter 11: Broken Ties

(Author's Note: Hey this one is really short. Originally chapter 11 was just the Finale, but while I've been trying to find time to write, while still keeping my fulltime job, I decided I had to give you guys something to hold you all over. So please enjoy.)

Narrator POV

Stocking: REPENT MOTHERFUCKER!

She stabs another ghost as C slices three in half and Ito blows two away with a blast from his double barrel shotgun that his goggles turns into.

Stocking: Mother of shit. It's practically raining ghosts out here these days. Well whatever that just means more Heaven Coins for us, ya know Panty?

Panty meanwhile is getting plowed in a car not even twenty feet away. Two naked men bursts out the doors and run away.

C: GET OFF YOUR WHORE ASS AND HELP US!

Panty: Why? You all seem to have it under control just fine.

C: This is why the fanbase hates you.

Panty: Whatever I've got a side project going on ever since we got down here.

Ito: You mean you're not even focused on the main reason you're down here?

C: Not surprising at all.

Stocking: Oh boy I can't wait to here this.

Panty: This is so fucking huge you're not gonna believe it! Okay I'm totally going to do one thousand earthly dudes before I go back to heaven!

C: Slut.

C turns away and Stocking and Ito follow suit only to see lightning strike the church four times.

Stocking: Great another God blessed bullshit mandate.

They all turn and see Panty is gone and is now being screwed behind a mailbox.

Stocking: Selfish Bitch!

C: Leave her behind. We've got our priorities and she has her's. We'll make better time without her anyways.

Stocking: Fine.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Stocking arguing with Chibi Panty

The next morning four separate beds fall through the floor and land in front of Garter as he stands at the altar. Ten men all pile out of Panty's bed and leave as she waves them off.

Panty: For a good time call me.

Stocking: You don't even have that many holes!

Neo hops up from C's bed with her hair in a mess as C sits up and unfurls his wings. Ito meanwhile yawns as he stretches. Suddenly a party popper goes of and confetti is thrown upon our heroes.

Garter: Congratulations, hooker and non-hooker angels you've finally collected your Heavenly Coin quota.

He points to a chart that shows pictures of their faces with a bar graph reaching upwards. C has the largest, Stocking the second largest, Ito right behind her, and Panty's is firmly in last with a bar that only goes up an eighth of the way to the goal.

Garter: Now that your mission on earth is complete, you are free...so there ya go. I'm guessing that probably means you can go back to Heaven.

Panty and Stocking: SERIOUSLY?!

C: About time. I can't wait to be able to actually speak again.

Ito: Then we can go home right? Yin and Hikari aren't going to believe what we've been through here.

They all get up and get ready. C puts on a decent outfit and his cloak before spotting Neo rubbing her arm with a sad look on her face. C signs to her.

C: What's wrong?

Neo: You're leaving me behind.

C: I'll be back, Neo. I promise. I'm only going to get this cursed removed and then we're all leaving together. Alright?

Neo nods and C hugs her. She hesitates for a second, but hugs him back. They head downstairs and wait for everyone else at the altar. Once Panty, Ito, and Stocking arrive Garter clears his throat.

Garter: The time has come to get the fuck out. Move your asses over here and kneel before the altar.

They do as he says.

Panty: So this is goodbye to all my earthly fucking? Wow. That side project just prematurely blew up in my face.

Stocking: You really are totally lame, you know? You half-ass everything! You couldn't give less of a shit about killing ghosts! Why would a thousand dicks be any different?!

A heavenly portal opens above them and only Ito and Stocking are pulled through before it closes. The resulting force makes a shockwave that blows everything back aside from C, Panty, and Garter. Two pieces of paper float down and land on Garter's afro as C and Panty just look straight up in confusion.

Garter: Oh guess what? I have bad news Panty. Heaven is less than pleased with your actions as a degenerate whore! You wanna show you're worthy? Go collect your own coins, until you prove yourself, you shall not pass!!

He flips over one piece of paper with Panty's name on the back.

C: But what about me?!

Garter: It seems you're short on coins, C and for wasting their time Heaven took what coins you already saved up.

C: Short?! I have a the biggest bar on your chart, how am I short?!

Garter: My chart kept track of how many you'd each given me, not the total amount in your personal wallet in the vault.

C: But that still doesn't-

Three words ring through C's ears, vault, wallet, and coins. He turns around so fast he makes the a whirlwind. He grabs House by the throat and lifts him up.

C: WHAT DID YOU DO?!

House chokes in response and C shakes him earning a handful of coins falling to the ground. C's grip shifts to House's shirt as he holds him up with rage visible in his eyes.

C: WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! OUT OF EVERYONE WHY'D YOU CHOSE ME?!

House: I didn't think it would really matter. You had so many of the damn things!

C slams him into the floor so hard the windows explode and the entire church collapses. Dust flies through the air as the wind picks up slightly and rain begins to fall. House sits in a crater looking up at C as he simply stares back with a lifeless look in his eyes.

C: After everything I do for you, you still think of no one but yourself. Why'd I even bother coming here for you?

C starts walking away, but not before taking his cloak, shifting it into a trident, and stabbing it into the ground. With that he jumps straight up with a sonic boom and disappears leaving Panty, Garter, House, and Neo behind. He propels himself towards Daten City with a kick. He crashes into a street tearing it apart as he lands causing a massive amount of damage and traffic accidents. He continues to walk through the rain as sirens and screams ring out behind him. He's simply too caught up in betrayal and rage to notice them. His shirt is now destroyed and his pants are covered in enough tears to make them seem like a fashion statement. He tears the bits of shirt off as he keeps walking. After walking into an alley he falls to his knees and grits his teeth. He relaxes and just sits there for a while before suddenly he stops feeling the rain. He looks up and sees a familiar face holding an umbrella she reaches down and holds a hand out. C reaches up and takes her hand.