Tranparent

author notes:
hi guys!!! sorry i took a fat hiatus, i didn't really want to continue this story because it's just so weak aaa😫 but i will stay committed to this fic for all of my loyal readers!!!

- a continuation of the previous chapter 'Validation' -

Hinata was visibly uncomfortable by the position he was put in, having witnessed his crush (in question) looking... 'desirable' for lack of a better word. "Hinata, not to be a jerk but having gone through what we did yesterday, I don't really want to deal with you." Kageyama deadpans. "Right... I just want to make sure your ok. we are still teammates after all." Hinata responds a bit hopefully. "Unfortunately." Kageyama scoffs while looking at the red head in a smug way.

"Tobio i'm sick of this. We are teammates and bestfriends let's just talk about this. honestly, if you have something to say, then say it and be honest." Hinata demands. "No." Kageyama pouts. "I owe you nothing after what you put me through yesterday." he continued. Hinata, age 15, dealing with a 5 year old. "WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD KAGEYAMA?" Hinata exclaims. "I'm not, i'm trying to be honest about how I feel." Hinata sighs realizing that maybe this was all too dramatic for either of their comfort. "Tobio," hinata starts as he sits on the bed, still blushing after seeing Tobio in that position😫.

"No matter what, you'll always be my bestfriend. I just want to remind you of that." hinata attempts to explain. "Yea I know." kageyama dismisses. "LET ME FINISH." "I don't know if the same way I like you is the same way I like tanaka, or nishinoya but... you're really important to me. I like arguing with you, and going to your house and studying. Sometimes I take pictures of you sleeping because you always have a funny face. I think of you a lot and whenever I see a cool volleyball trick it reminds me of you. And sometimes..." Hinata pauses.

"Sometimes?" Kageyama pry's questionably. "Sometimes... I wanna uhhh. NOTHING." Hinata slaps his mouth and stops talking. "SOMETIMES WHAT HINATA?" At this point Kageyama is impatient. "Tell. Me. Now." Kageyama demands as he shakes hinata by his shoulders. "Sometimes... ithinkihaveacrushonyoubutidon'tknow !" hinata blurts out. "Hinata... :(" kageyama sighs while wrapping his hands around his back. Hinata's face was red and his heart was racing he was basiclly panicking at this point and kageyama hugging him made him tear up a bit. "I'm really sorry I didn't want to confuse you because what if you didn't like me or i didn't really like you like that and I hurt you and- " hinata rambles but gets cut off by a pair of warm lips.

In hinata's case, it felt chapped, and a bit foreign but... he didn't complain. When kageyama leaned out of the kiss he bumped foreheads with hinata. "Look..." he started "If I get you sick, i'll buy you milk for a week..." he says, apologetically averting his eyes. Hinata smiles lightly and punches his shoulder playfully. "You're the one that's obsessed with milk, idiot." he says as he rolls his eyes. "Seriously though..." "I don't know any more than you about this stuff but I... I really like you Hinata. More than a friend. And I want to actually try things out with you... like dating and stuff." Kageyama struggles to explain.

"Dating?..." hinata questions. "Yea, dating." kageyama pauses. At this point the tension in the air turned into comfort. Even though these activities recently committed where more or less new, there was a longing for the comfort from one another. "Ok." hinata states bluntly. "Ok? Ok what?" Kageyama asks. "Does dating consist of... like... kissing and stuff?" Hinata asks shyly. "Yea... You know, romantic shit." Kageyama spits out while rubbing his hand on his arm. "'Ok' as in 'Ok, i'll be your boyfriend." Hinata states with a determined look.

-i'm glad i continued this i finally got some closure! the next chapter will be the last so i will try and release it as soon as possible-