Unpredictable

Continuing the last chapter lol | Kageyama POV

"Walking with Hinata to his house was pretty normal but for some reason, I'm really nervous. I don't know if I'm overthinking things but I feel like after confessing to Hinata, it brought us closer in some weird way... maybe if I don't give up I can change the way he feels about me." I think to myself while walking with Hinata. "I know you don't have the best history with Oikawa but, aren't you a bit... excited?" Hinata mentions. "Excited? That's not the right word to use. Pissed? Yea that's how I'm feeling." I respond harshly. "Why are you so annoyed by Oikawa? He may be loud, and annoying but we can learn a lot from him and he's way better than you anyways." Hinata explains. Jeez, I know he is but did he really have to say it like that? "Fuck you! I know he's better than me but why would I want some egotistical big-headed bitch walking around my court like that. Trying to boss ME around and probably talk it up with you. Why wouldn't I be pissed? He's intimidating and I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. ITS UNCOMFORTABLE FOR ME!" I yell.
...
"Woah-" Hinata spits out.
Shit, I lost my composure again, I fucking hate this. "I'm leaving, I hate this. Study by yourself small fry." I say as I try to avert my path to my house. "Wait! STOP MOVING YOU, IDIOT." The smaller boy yells. "I get that he intimidates you and is essentially your biggest rival. Although, who made it to nationals, huh? We did. You are the best setter I know, and even though he's better than you now if you put your pride aside and learn anything you can, you will be able to get better than him...YOU DUMBASS. SO- SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER BECAUSE IF YOU ACT LIKE THIS YOU WILL NO LONGER GET BETTER AND BE SOMEONE I PLAN TO BEAT." The red-head yells as he tries to jump to my eye level. "WHAT? HE NEVER TRIES TO TEACH ME ANYTHING HES A DICK." I yell... as I subconsciously continue to walk to Hinata's house. "HE IS BUT HE IS ALSO INTIMIDATED BY YOU?!?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?" Hinata yells. "W-what? He is?" I ask blushing. I don't think anyone has noticed that... "Yeah he is, and everyone knows that besides you. Your stupid head," Hinata states. "SHUT UP I KNEW THAT ALREADY."

They continued to argue about nothing and ended up at Hinata's house
"Go up to my room and I'll get us some snacks," Hinata tells Me. "Don't tell me what to do, I wanna say Hi to your mom and sister," I complain. "Oh shut up, it's not like your my boyfriend or something, you don't have to say hi." He tells me. On second thought, I hate it here I want to leave that hurt my feelings. "That could be a different story you know..." I shoot back. "SHUT UP AND GO TO MY ROOM, YOU GIGANTIC IDIOT!" Hinata yells as he blushes. Hehe, stupid carrot top. I walk up to his room and sit on his bed. "It feels weird being back here. I completely forgot how dirty it was." I think to myself. "I mean, it doesn't smell bad or anything but it's not as clean as mine. You can tell it's Hinata's room though, it's as messy as his mind." I think. I walk around and look at some pictures. I was never really observant until now, being in Hinata's room. "It's cute, he has a bookshelf with volleyball magazines I gave to him. Last week's homework on his desk and his bed is barley even made..." I think to myself. For some reason, I miss him. I know I'm with him now but, liking Hinata this way is different. I guess it would be different if he liked me back. For some reason, this got me in a gloomy mood. "Hey so I got some fruit since you love healthy stuff, but I also got cookies because I like cookies." He says as he pants for breath. "Why are you breathing so hard HAHA." I laugh. "I WAS RUNNING UP THE STAIRS. Do you not do that sometimes." "No, I don't," I respond. "You aren't human Kageyama, I'm almost 99% sure all people do that. The kitchen lights  were on and I felt like someone was chasing me up the stairs." He explained. "How did you not spill the food." "That's because I'm a ninja. Hehe." "Shut up your such a kid." I chuckle out. "Anyways let's get to studying. I'm tired and it's getting late." I complain. "You can always sleep over if you want." He offers as he munches in a cookie. "I mean... I could. Do you have an extra futon?" I ask. "OH SHIT. I don't. But my bed is pretty big." His bed... the two of us in a bed together. Uhm.. would I even have a brain if I passed off this opportunity. "Okay sure I'll sleepover, it may be a school night but my mom isn't at home and my sisters away," I say. "Cool then take a shower you smell like butt," Hinata says as he jumps around. "YOU SMELL LIKE ASS YOU TAKE A SHOWER." "FINE DON'T EAT ALL THE COOKIES." He yells. "I need milk if I eat cookies," I reply sternly. "Go get some then you idiot." "So this is how you treat your guest? You're never gonna get a girlfriend if you keep this up." I say as I slap him and run down the stairs. "Who says I want a girlfriend." Hinata mumbles. "What was that? Say it with your chest small fry!!" I yell from the kitchen. "NOTHING I'M TAKING A SHOWER." He yells. Milk is so refreshing I guess I'll go try a cookie. They taste really good.

After Hinata gets out the shower | Hinata's POV
After being in the shower for ten minutes I realized:
1. He has no clothes
2. We are sleeping in the same bed
3. He said he can change me not having a boyfriend
I can't believe I just registered all of this RIGHT NOW!!! What is he gonna wear? What's it gonna be like sleeping with him? Isn't that... WEIRD. My mind is running laps around the thought of Kageyama doing something. I get out of the shower and put some pajamas on. I put on the best pair because... it's a special occasion. Well... I don't know what I want to happen today but hopefully, something interesting happens...
—————
A/n I think what I just wrote is a filler lol. Sorry, I just wanted to see them act like their usual selves for like 2 minutes at least 🥺 anyways get ready for the sleepover because who knows what's gonna go down...