Feeling Good

Karlie POV

I woke up feeling amazing. I had a great time at my baby shower last night. I cant believe that Aaliyah is back with us. She just dont know how much I miss her. When I got up, I seen that August is still sleeping like a big baby lol. I went used the bathroom, wash my face and brushed my teeth, then went downstairs to cook breakfast. After I cooked breakfast, I went woke up August and then i went woke up Rainbow. After that, we all went downstairs to go eat our breakfast.

Me:" Guess what princess."

Rainbow:" baby Mel is coming."

Me:" No baby, your birthday is tomorrow. You will be turning 6 years old."

Rainbow:" YAY!!!! My birthday is coming up. So mommy & daddy, what are yall getting me."

Me:" Im taking out on a girls day out."

August:" I planned you a big a-- ole 6 year old party."

Rainbow:" Thanks mommy and daddy, you are the best."

Me:" Baby girl hurry up, we going meet up with your auntie,and her son in a few.  Go wash up baby girl."

Rainbow:" Ok mommy."

Me:" Baby, I would like to thank you again for being in Rainbow and I's. life like that. Without you, I dont know where we would be right now."

August:" Baby, a million times i told you that you dontt have to worry about anything. I got you baby."

Me:" i Love you baby."

August:"I love you too."

After i got finished eating, I went and ran some bath water. After i got out the tub, i went and put my robe on, and went to Raibow room. Rainbow had on her robe toO. My baby look like she's soo lost.

Me:" Baby girl, whatcha thinking about."

Rainbow." Mommy, i dont kno what to wear."

Me:" Wanna match then baby girl."

Rainbow." Yes mommy."

So I went in Rainbow closet, and went got the same outfit that im wearing. So i told her to put that on. After she put her clothes on, I did her hair in a high bun. Its hard combing out her curls lol. After I got finished with Rainbow, I went got myself ready. I went lotioned my body up, and then i put my clothes on, after i had put my clothes on, I went flat ironed my hair boned straight. So, i went met Rainbow downstairs. 

Rainbow:" Mom, can we take pictures and then put them on instagram before we go."

Me:" Yes baby we can."

So we were taking pictures and then I posted them up on instagram. The caption was:

@__The future Alsina_😍😘💍💋" Like Mother like daughter, but, We are on our way to go meet my sister and her son."

We instaly got likes on here. So i got my stuff and Rainbow's together. August had already left and went to the studio.

I locked up the house, and we got in August Rang Rover ( That Pretty Motherfucker) lol. Rainbow got in the front seat, i buckled her up then i got myself settled in. While i was driving, Rainbow and I's song is playing. We had sang the whole entire song.