Applebee's

August POV

We made it to Applebee's, once I got out, I went and helped Karlie out of the car.

Karlie." Thanks babe. I had it tho."

Me." No problem, your my future wife."

I kissed her than we went in the restaurant. Just looking at Karlie made me feel like a brand new man. She must realize that I was staring at her until she started snapping her fingers at me.

Karlie." Bae....... Babe....... Baby....... August!!!!!!!"

Me."oh sorry baby. I was picturing our future together."

Karlie." Awww thanks baby."

We was talking til the waiter came so that we can order our drinks.

Waiter." Hi, I am y'all waiter for today. What type of drink will I start you off with."

Me." Ill have a Sprite."

Karlie." And I'll have a Dr. Pepper."

Waiter." I will be back with y'all drink and then y'all can start ordering."

Me/Karle." Ok, thank you."

We was talking and joking til the waiter came with our drinks.

Waiter." Here are y'all drinks, are y'all ready to order?"

Me." Sure. I'll have BBQ ribs, macaroni and cheese, and mashed potatoes."

Waiter." And you ma'm."

Karlie." I'll have Macaroni and cheese, fried fish, and cheesy mashed potatoes."

Waiter." Ok. Your food will be here shortly."

We was talking about the baby and out future. Actually, I've been planning on marrying Karlie for bout a month now.

Karlie." Babe, I can't wait to give birth to the baby."

Me." Me too. I hope it's a boy."

Karlie." Me too."

Karlie POV

Me." me too."

August." Babe, are you ready for marriage yet."

Karlie." I've been thinking bout it lately, but yea, I'm ready."

August." Ok. I was just asking. You know our 1 year anniversary coming up."

Me." Yea. What are we gonna do."

August." I was thinking about throwing a anniversary party for us. Is that what you want????"

Me." Yea."

We was talking about baby names, and the anniversary party. 10 minutes later, the waiter came with our food.

Me." this is sooo good."

August." Ikr. I'm go tryna cook this at home. Lol."

We was eating and talking until my phone started ringing a lot. I looked at the caller I.D and that was my sister calling.

Karla." Karlie, where are you?!?!?!"

Me." Karla calm down, and I'm at Applebee's with August. What's going on??"

Karla." Mom had to rush Rainbow to the hospital because she wouldn't breathing. Hurry up and come to the hospital. I'll text you what hospital she at!!!!!!"

Karlie." OMFG!!!! ok I'm on my way."

So I got off the phone with my sister and asked the waiter can I have take out plates.

August." Karlie, what's going on. What's wrong with you."

Me." Karla just called me and told me that mom had to rush Rainbow to the hospital!!!"

The waiter came with the plates then we left. We made it to the hospital. And I see my sister and mother crying their eyes out.

Karlie." What's going on mom. Tell me what happened."

Eva." Ok. Me and Rainbow was watching tv until someone was knocking on the door. So rainbow got up and answered it. It was her dad. So he gave her a bag of cookies, and then he left. So, I went in the kitchen to start lunch, and I started calling Rainbow name so that she can help me. I was steady constantly calling her name an was not getting a response. So, I went to go check on her and I see her just laying there. So I started shaking her to wake her up and she wouldn't wake up. So that's when I had called 911."

Dr." Family of Rainbow Perez."

Us." Yes, this is us."

Dr." Sorry to tell y'all, but Rainbow.........."

CLIFFHANGER LOL

XOXOXO

AMIRIEBOO😄😘😘😘