Surprised

Karlie POV

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, til my phone started ringing. So knowing me, I didn't look at the caller I.D.

Me:" Hello."

Unknown:" Karlie, it's me your mother. Can I talk to you??"

Me:"Umm, wow. Mom, I haven't spoken to you since I was 6 years old, but yea you could. But to got a lot of explaining to do."

Eva:" Thank you baby girl. Text me your address."

Me:"ok, I gotta go. Bye"

Eva:"bye."

So, I texted my momma my address, and started back cooking. Rainbow is coming back today. I miss my baby. August went to the airport to go get her for me.

August POV

Im just leaving the airport, from picking up Rainbow. I love this girl and I treat her like she's my own daughter. Once I picked her up, I started driving home.

Me:" Rainbow, had fun at your dad house??"

Rainbow:" No, I hate him!! He girlfriend is a bad monster, and they be hitting me. I DON'T NEVER WANNA GO THERE AGAIN AUGUST. NEVER!!!!!" She said crying

Me:" Ok baby girl, when we get home, I will tell your mommy that you don't want to go anymore. Deal??"

Rainbow:" Deal."

I made it home. I helped Rainbow out the car, and grabbed her bags for her. Once I unlocked the door, Rainbow went running to her momma.

Karlie POV

Rainbow:" Mommy!!! Mommy!! I missed you soo much."

Me:" I missed to to baby."

August:" Rainbow, let me and your momma talk."

Rainbow:" Ok."

August:" How was your day today bae?"

Me:" It was ok. But guess who called me??"

August:" Who??"

Me:" My mom. I invited her over for dinner."

August:" Oooh ok. But I gotta tell you something important."

Me:" Ok, what sup."

August:" When I had picked Rainbow up from the Airport, she was telling me things."

Me:" Like what?!?!"

August:" She was saying that she hate her daddy, she said her daddy girlfriend is a bad monster, and she said they was beating on her."

Me:" Wtf. This nigga and his bitch is gonna learn. Ima gone have to take a trip over to their house."

August:" I'm coming with you bae."

This nigga is gonna learn not to put his hands on my baby.