Feeling sick pt 2

Karlie POV

Dr." Karlie, you are 3 months pregnant."

Karlie." OMG, wow. I'm like so excited. Rainbow, you go have a brother or a sister on the way."

Rainbow." YAY!!!!, ima be a big sister."

August." I hope it's go be a boy."

Dr." Congratulations, ill be back. With your prescription and your prenatal vitamins."

So, the doctor came back, and gave me my stuff and we headed out the door. While August was driving, he kept looking at me and smiling.

August." I need to hurry up and wifey you bae. Lol."

Me." Lol."

August." Lets go out for lunch."

Me." ok."

August." Rainbow, what do you have in mind."

Rainbow." I want Applebee's."

August." Ok Applebee's it is."

My song Almost by Tamia came on and I started singing to it. When I was done singing, August had a shock look on his face.

August POV

Once Karlie had got done singing, I looked at her, and she looked at me and I looked back at the road, then I looked back at her.

Me." Damn bae, you can sing."

Karlie." It's a secret talent of mines. I was thinking about going to the music business but I changed my mind and went to stripping."

Me." Well when we get finish, if you don't mind, Ima take you to the studio, so that my homeboy can here you sing."

Karlie." Wow, ok. Thank you August. I love you soooo freaking much."

I have my future wife, my princess, and another on the way. I love my family so much.