Baby Shower

Karlie POV

Today is my baby shower!!!!! I hope I have a good time. I have a lot of friends attending. August said that he got a surprise for me. But anyways, I can't wait til the baby shower.

But right now, I'm getting dressed (Outfit in MM). After I got finished, now I'm waiting on August slow moving self. He go make me late for my own baby shower.

Me:" BABY, hurry up!!!!"

August:" I'm coming baby. I'm putting on my shoes."

Me:" Ok."

While I'm waiting on August, I'm texting my sister and seeing if everything is straight at the baby shower. 10 minutes later, August came jogging down the stairs.

August:" I'm ready baby."

Me:" OK."

We loaded up the car with gifts and we was heading to my sister house for my baby shower. 1 1/2 later, we arrived at my sisters house. When we got there, they had cars everywhere. We got out the car and headed inside. Once we got inside, every one came up to me and August telling congratulations for our bundle of joy and our engagement.

Aaliyah POV

Hi everyone, I'm Karlie other sister. We having seen each other since we were a year old. But my name is Aaliyah Johnson, I'm 5'6", caramel complexion, 22 years old, I have a son named Khalil Deontre Johnson Jr. (aka Kj) he's 2 years old. My husband, he's 6'6", chocolate complexion, he 23 years old, and his name is Khalil Deontre Johnson Sr. (aka KDee). My family and I just relocated back to Atlanta, Georgia. Im here to surprise Karlie and Karla at the baby shower.

August POV

I see that Karlie and our family Is having a good time. I was talking then I got a text from Karlie other sister Aaliyah saying that they is here. So I went to the front, and grabbed the microphone and got everybody attention.

Me:" hey, can I get everybody attention please. I want to say that I'm having a good time and i see that all yall are having a good time. But I know this is a lil early, but Karlie here's a early Christmas gift, Aaliyah you may come in.

Karlie POV

When August said Aaliyah you may come in, I recognized the name and her face.

Me:" Aaliyah is that you??"

Aaliyah:" Yes this is me baby sister. I came back to Atlanta to reunite with you, Mom, And Karla. I miss you guess so much."

Karla:" OMG Aaliyah I miss you so much. You gotta a lot to tell after the baby shower."

Aaliyah:" Sure, i will. But for right now, lets open up gifts and eat, im hungry lol."

So, everybody is having a great time, we eating and playing games. After all that, its time for me to open up gifts. 

Karla:" Hey everyone, now its time to open gifts."

2 1/2 hours later, we was finally finished with opening gifts. It was time to leave. 

Me:" I would like to thank everyone for attending my baby shower. Im too excited for baby Melvin to get here. Before ya'll leave, by the door they will have goodie bags for you to take home. Take care everyone and once again thank you for attending my baby shower."

Once everybody left, we was cleaning up the place. 25 minutes later, we was finished.

Me:" OMG im so tired."

Karla:" Me too. So Aaliyah, tell us what you been up to these past few years."

Aaliyah:" So, after I graduated high school, I left for to go to college at Harvard University. Thats where I meet my now husband Khalil. So, after we both graduated college, we moved to New Jersey and had got married. Then a couple months later, I had gave birth to my now 2 year old son, Khalil Jr. 2 months ago, we had moved back here to Atlanta so that we all can reconnect. Sorry I left yall without saying something."

Me:" Its ok big sis, I forgive you. I know that you wanted to follow your dreams into being a lawer."

Karla:" I forgive you big sis, I had to follow my dreams also. Now im a celebrity hairstylist."

Aaliyah:" Wow, thats good, what about you Karlie."

Me:" Well my dreams was destroyed when i gave birth with my now 5 year old daughter Rainbow. I always wanted to be a singer. So, when I met August, he gonna help me to get in the music business after I give birth to Mel."

Aaliyah:" Thats good. Well its getting late, and i should get home to Kj and my boo boo, LOL Love Yall and see yall later."

Me/Karla:" Love you too and see you later."

Today I had a good day. I had got lots and lots of gifts. Both of August's and I family was having a good time.

Vote & Comment

~Amirieboo 😘😘😘😘