Bad News

Still Karlie POV

Eva." I have some bad news to tell you."

Me." Ok, what is it."

Eva." ok. I went to my doctors appointment yesterday, and they told me that I have stage 4 breast cancer. *Crying* Baby, I know ima beat it. Ima survive this. I just need hope and for you to pray for me."

Me." OMG mom, I surely will keep you in my prayers.*crying*"

August." baby, it's go be ok. Just like she said, just pray about it."

Me." ok. Mom do you want something to eat or drink?"

Eva." I will like to have both."

Me." ok, follow me into the kitchen."

I went into the kitchen, and started cooking my mom something to eat. Once I got finished, I fixed my mom her food, and then fixed her a cup of orange juice.

Me." here you go mom."

Eva." thanks baby, so what you got planned for today?"

Me." August and I, are going to the court house to make Rainbow his legal daughter."

Eva." Oh ok, can I come?"

Me." Sure you can come mom. Can you watch Rainbow til I finish getting dressed."

Eva." Sure baby girl."

I went upstairs, and took me a shower then I got dressed.

I wore:

•My pink oversized Sweater
•Black Leggings
•black uggs

After I got dressed, I went put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to get Rainbow so that she can get dressed.

Me." Rainbow come on so that you can take a bath and get dressed baby."

Rainbow." Ok mommy."

I went back upstairs and went put Rainbow in the tub. Once she got out the tub, I went and got her dressed.

This is what Rainbow wore:

•A pink shirt that said Daddy's Princess
• A blue jean vest with fur on the top
•Black leggings with a pink tutu
•Pink uggs

After I put Rainbow's clothes on her, I fixed her long curly hair. All I did was put in her curl moisturizer and shined and finished it off with a headband. Once we got finished, went we downstairs where everybody else was.

Me." Are y'all ready?"

Eva/August." yes we are."

After everybody got settled in the car, we drove off. 45 minutes later, we was at the court house.

August POV

We arrived at the court house, and everybody got out. 2 hours and 25 minutes later, we got everything settled. Rainbow is now my full legal daughter. To go celebrate, we went out to dinner at Olive Garden.

Karlie." Yes, OMFG, I've been craving for Chicken Alfredo with bread sticks."

Me." Really babe."

Karlie." Yes really baby. This taste so freaking good."

Rainbow." OMG mommy your are so crazy."

Me." I agree on you with that one baby girl lol."

We was joking, laughing, and having a good time like a regular family will. Once we got finish, we got our food to go, then we left. Once we got home, we told Karlie mom goodnight then she left and we went inside.

Karlie." What a great day we had today baby. It's go be even a greater day tomorrow."

Me." Ikr, I hope it's go be a boy."

Karlie." I hope it's go be another girl. But babe, lets just be happy with whatever god bring to use. Ok."

Me." ok baby."

We told Rainbow goodnight then we went to bed.

Short chappie. But I will continue on.

Just read, vote, & comment

Xoxoxoxo

~Amirieboo 😘😘