Highly-Trained Super Spies in Action!!!

-So I finally updated, This is for you guys lol-

"He's in here." The guard gestured, opening the door a fraction to show medical gurneys. "We... sort of aren't allowed to leave Avengers or ex-SHEILD members alone with prisoners."

Steve winced slightly from Tony's tirade of insults and swearing in his ear piece. 

"Well, uh, son? What can we do to confirm our authority?" Steve asked. "Do you have any direct higher up we can—"

"Goodnight." Nat stabbed an auto-injection stick into the guards leg, right in the femoral artery, watching with odd satisfaction as the young man blinked and collapsed.

"Nat! What the fuck, you can't—"

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" She pushed past him and pushed the door fully open. "Do you want to save the damn kids or not?"

"Warn me before you do something like that! I was talking him down."

"Right, cause I'm sure his ultimate superior, Nick Fury, would just let us walk in here!"

They were lucky that the present hospital guard seemed to have gone on a lunch break. They approached the only inhabited bed, and saw a fifteen year old, passed out cold, hooked up to an IV and feeding tube. 

"Christ, what did they do to him?" Steve asked.

"I don't know, but we need a way to get him out of here..."

————————————————————————————————

"Goddamn it." Clint uttered, immediately tripping over the guards he'd just knocked out. He heard Tony laughing at him threw his ear piece as Bruce-anxious-nerd-Banner directed him on opening the door. As if he'd never freed a SHEILD prisoner before!

...okay, that sounds bad. 

And technically he was mind controlled by Loki at the time, but what's the diff??

He tapped his high-access badge and strut into the room. there was a guard inside, watching the oldest redhead with conviction.

"Uhh. Fury wants this guy taken upstairs. I'm just gunna...."

The guard looked up at him. "Oh hell no." She spat, grabbing her own ear peice comm. "Level three, prisoner 659. section 8, we have an intruder in the form of hawk-"

"Shhhit." Clint drew a knockout arrow and sent it her way, promptly realizing he had no gas mask. Holding his breath, he darted to the teen and broke off his chain with Bruce's graciously provided equipment. Eyes closed, he desperately hurried in the general direction of the exit.

"WOW. Smooth sailing, sherwood forrest! Now they know we're taking the kids back!" Tony scoffed.

"Well why don't you get in here? Instead of hiding with the casualty club?"

"Okay, I WILL come in if you guys can't infiltrate your own office building!"

"Uh, guys?" Banner asked nervously.

"Tony, report: We found the fast kid, but he's in the infirmary, looks like he's suffering from sever starvation and dehydration." Nat recounted.

Everyone on the call let out some vocal dissatisfaction with child abuse.

"Great, now what?"

"Little Red Robin Hood blew your scheme."

Nat groaned. "Clint, what?!"

"What do you mean 'our scheme'?!" Clint ordered. "You sent us in here!"

"Hawkeye, have you found either kid?" Steve said, someone frustrated with this whole call. Technology had advanced SO much, but they still couldn't report to the van without getting sent into the main channel?

"I found Arrow boy."

"That's not my name!" The kid coughed, being dragged down a small concrete hallway.

"Haha! That's just you!" Tony snarked immaturely.

"Guys!" Bruce's voice cracked a little from raising it. "Maybe we should get the kids out, and once they're back at the van, we can focus on helping Sam get the last one..."

"That's a good Idea." Steve confirmed. "We should get the older two out while we've got them."

"Guys, can. You. Shut. Up?" Sam asked suddenly. "Or at least detach me from the main channel? I'm almost at the kid, and it's really distracting!"

"Fine!" Tony scoffed, which was immidiately followed by one of Bruce's little noises-of-surprise(tm).

"Reactivate his comm! He's mid-mission!"

"He didn't want to hear us!" The Stark defended.

"Jesus, Tony! With three kids at stake?" Nat groaned.

"I'm reactivating his comm." Bruce muttered.

"Bruce. Don't." Tony replied strictly, causing the other scientist to let out a scared squeak, and nothing more.

"Bruce? Tony, whatever you're doing, stop."

"Guys? Kid's passing out on my shoulder here... can the tech van find me the nearest exit?" Clint begged.

"Tony, stop whatever you're doing to Bruce and fix Sam's Comm. Bruce, find Clint's nearest exit while me and Steve find a way to get this kid out of here..." Nat commanded, patience disappearing.

"You want me to stop scaring Bruce AND reactivate Birdman's mic? How is that fair?" Tony complained. "You should at least make Thor—"

Silence fell in the surveillance van.

Silence fell among the SHEILD-Spies.

"Tony. Don't tell me you've lost Thor."

"...Okay. I won't tell you."