Three, Together Again

-Question: Booster Gold, love him or hate him? Personally, love him, but then again, I have a deep love for bratty/entitled/unorthodox characters!-

They opened the door to the interrogation room (the kid looked over 18, so they put him there). 

"Red!" Wally exclaimed, pulling Dick after him. 

"GUYS!" He stood up and grabbed the two in a hug. He pushed them off and slapped both of them. before the Avenger could step in, he'd pulled them back into a hug. "YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!  WHERE WERE YOU TWO? DID THEY HURT YOU?"

Dick squirmed in his grasp. "Come on, you're almost as bad as Bats!" He relented let Roy pull him closer. "I'm not hurt, but they won't believe ANYTHING I say."

"Were on a different earth where these guys are the heroes! The league doesn't even exist!" Wally quickly explained.

"Ah, that explains why none of them know who Bruce Wayne is..."

"you three know each other?" The cool guy in the lab coat, who'd been trying to talk to Roy, asked.

"I've known them since they were, like, eleven and nine." Roy held the two protectively. 

"How long ago was that?" Wally's former escort from the doorway. "Two years?"

"Again, I'm NOT elevEn!" Dick exclaimed, his voice squeaking a little. Wally and Roy snickered and the boy's cheeks tinted pink.

————————————————POV SWAP—————-—————————

"Shut Up!" The littlest kid shouted at his companions, blushing. 

"Well," The eldest, whom the kids had called 'Red' stood up. "As I am Eighteen, I will be the adult in this situation. I go by Red Arrow and I am a hero on our earth."

"Red Arrow." Clint nodded."So I take it you're an archer?"

"Have been for years. Though I can't show you my Bow because it mysteriously vanished when I arrived." He said stiffly.

"We had to take your costumes and gear for screening." Steve sighed. He never realized what a cooperative child Peter was until he met these three.

"Fun." The younger redhead said. "Well, there's nothing to find in mine, you see, my power... comes from me."

"Yeah, KF, Same. My archery skills come from me."

"Okay, maybe. But you have a bow and stuff. I don't need anything to use my power."

"Neither do I!" The young one, Robin, Interjected.

"Uhh, Belt, gloves..."

"Acrobat!"

"Mask." Red Arrow trumped. "Now will the two of you shut up for a few minutes?"

"Well, RA, I've already made successful contact." Robin bragged. "That's Streve Rogers and... them."

"What an expert." The short redhead snorted. 

"Well I know two others, but they aren't here!" The tween argued. "And I know him, but I just don't remember his name!"

"Me?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah, the cool lab coat guy!" 

Bruce looked confused, then uncomfortable then flattered. "My name is Bruce Banner."

"Bruce?" Robin turned to the others.

"Middle aged?" Red Arrow smirked.

"An ambiguously smart hero guy..." 

"I....'m sorry, can I help you with anything?" Bruce asked unsurely.

Red Arrow draped an arm on Robin's shoulder. "We just mean that you look A LOT like his dad."

"Okay, He's not my dad..."

"Yes he is." Red gently shoved him out of the conversation. "Now, You've taken our suits and weapons. Can't you at least let us out? We're not criminals"

"You did come from an alternate universe." Clint repeated their story points.

Steve sighed. "I think Fury would want to know about this..."

"Fury? We'll have strange at our door any minute!" The archer replied.

They looked up at a crash  to see the table over toppled. The shorter redhead was on the floor, with Robin on top, choking him. 

Red Arrow tore them off each other. "GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!" He looked at them. "I'm sorry about them."

There was a sound from the hallway. "What is that shouting?"

Steve cringed heavily and sighed. He looked between the kids and Thor. "We should probably do some introductions."