Pizza Rolls

-On the shorter side, but it's an update-

"Hey! we got a guy with a superhuman metabolism in here!"

"Give me food, or I WILL die!" Wally shouted, leaning against the door.

"Do these kids ever shut up?" Clint groaned.

"No." Nat answered. "Maybe we should feed them." She looked pointedly at Tony. "...It's your tower."

He shrugged. "FRIDAY, Preheat the oven!" He got up. "all kids like pizza rolls, it's science."

"Source?" Bruce asked, entering the conversation.

"The source is that they are adolescent humans.  We do not have a record of teenagers not liking pizza rolls"

"But it is plausible, since age and genetics don't determine preferences."

"You know what is also theoretically plausible, but impossible in practice? You shutting up and taking a joke." Tony snapped, taking a freezer bag of pizza rolls from the freezer.

"Tony, Bruce's reaction is almost identical to yours when Peter joked about making a computer program to allow no one into his room except the Girls and Gays." Natasha reminded.

"IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DETERMINE SOMEONE'S PERFERRED GENDER THROUGH BIOLOGICAL SCANS!" Tony replied. "Capsical is ancient, he probably still thinks there are only two genders!"

"Didn't you think that until Peter gave us a crash course in Gender identity?" Clint asked.

"No, that's out of context! I thought there were three genders: Male, Female, and intersex! Peter taught me otherwise."

There was a bang from the door down the hall. "WE'RE FUCKING HUNGRY! DO YOU WANT WALLY TO DIE?"

"When does Fury want them?" Bruce asked.

"As soon as we can get them to secure holding cells in S.HI.E.L.D Head Quarters." Natasha answered. 

"Did he say how to get them there?"

"He says that's our job." She shook her head. "We need a way to get them there. Now that the Robin boy is recovered, and we know about Kid Flash's superspeed, we'll have to customize ways of getting them there, without allowing them to escape."

"Could we just bribe, or convince them?" Bruce proposed.

"From your interactions with those kids, do you think we could convince them to follow us to a government facility, and sit in high-security cells?" Tony asked. "How effective do you think it is to say Please-and-thankyou?"

"Couldn't you...Y'know, give them something in their pizza rolls to make them come easily?" Clint asked.

Bruce put his hands up. "I don't drug kids! I couldn't morally do that without their, and their parents' consent!"

"Yeah, cause I'm sure they'll just consent to being sedated and taken to S.H.I.E.L.D HQ."

"It will be tough to walk them, fully  awake, to the quinjet, without them trying to escape. That's why we locked them in a bedroom!" Clint pointed out.

"Yeah, Kids from another universe with no ties here running loose in New York city." Tony scoffed. "It will be the battle of new York all over again."

"I doubt these children are capable of as much damage as Loki." Thor commented, passing through the room. 

The other Avengers looked up at him. They were all thinking the same thing. It was the perfect plan!