Other Teens! Yay!

-Sorry, I Had writer's block on this story, so this part is low key pretty short-

Peter blinked. He'd never seen other teenagers in the Tower (Except Shuri, obviously).

"Who's this?"

The oldest one could be a senior, He had red hair and looked pretty menacing, the next one also had red hair, but was less scary, he looked Peter's age. The last looked around twelve, a freshmen, maybe? He wore a mask and a familiar t-shirt. actually, they were all decked out in Peter's clothes.

"Hey." The oldest said.

"Mr. Stark? Who..." He looked nervously at him. 

Mr. Stark rolled his eyes. "We found you some friends in Central park."

"Why do you call it that? We aren't in Central!" The middle-kid exclaimed. "Sorry, I'm KF, by the way."

"Hi." Peter didn't know what to say. It was three am. "I'm Peter..."

"Looks like you have your own young hero..." The eldest said, smirking.

"How did you- no- I'm not sp- what?"

He turned to face Peter. "I know my share of teen heroes. I am- was one..." He looked Peter up and down. "I'm gonna say... an acrobat?"

Peter shifted his weight a little. "Who- why are they here?" He stumbled over his words.

"These are newest, cutest, threats to national security." Tony explained. "Found in Central park."

"Where are they from?" He asked shyly.

"Another Dimension!" Dick exclaimed.

Peter blinked, confusion and nerves melting away briefly. "Wait, Really? That's so cool what's it like?"

The younger redhead shrugged. "It's like here, but with different heroes."

"So you're heroes from another dimension?"

"Yep!" Dick bragged, loving the slight ego boost he was getting. This guy didn't think he was crazy!

"Neat." Peter internally facepalmed. Who the hell says Neat? "I mean... chill."

The younger redhead grinned. "So what- do you guys have magic here?"

"Like... Doctor strange?" Peter asked.

"No, no-no, NOT like doctor Strange! He has nothing to do with magic!" The short one with black hair protested.

"Uh, Rob, I think they have a different Doctor Strange." Younger redhead pointed out. 

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense..." He bit his lip. "...Neato."

"By the way," The oldest said. "I'm Red Arrow, these are Kid Flash, and Robin."

"Chill." Peter repeated. He wanted to go back to bed, but didn't want to be rude. "you tired?"

"fUck yeah!" Kid Flash answered. "Can I eat first? I am literally dying." He quickly explained: "I have an accelerated metabolism."

"Same." Peter nodded. he looked at the avengers. "Can I take him to the kitchen?"

Steve sighed. "Sure."

"Hey- MY tower." Tony argued. "Yeah, go for it kid, help yourself to that pizza in the freezer