Dysfunctional Family Bonds

-because I needed some Loki in my life <3 -

Dick bounced his leg nervously, looking up at the guard in the corner, who glanced up from her phone, and went back to snapchatting

He Looked back down at his legs. What time was it? He wished he could take a nap. His muscles were so sore from resisting, and his eyelids were so heavy...

BAM!

Dick blinked hard, eyes focussing as the concrete wall across from him, shattered. 

"Freeze— oh shit." The guard dropped her gun, backing against the wall as the blonde haired stunner stepped through the hole he'd bashed. "Hey Thor. Uhh... Take him. My life isn't worth his organization."

"I'd never kill you. Unless you're evil." Thor promised, gesturing to her with his hammer.

"Uh... Don't tell Fury I said that, by the way."

"You have my word. I've just come for the child!" Thor strut across to him.

"Hey! luThorio! Thanks!" Dick held his arm out and winced as the man smashed his hand cuffs off. "Is Wally okay?" 

Thor picked him up, slinging Dick over his shoulder. "I don't even know who that is."

"My friend."

"The red-haired?"

"They both have red hair!" Dick shouted as Thor hoisted him out of the numerous holes he'd smashed. "He's the fast one!"

"Ah, I believe my companion has taken him?"

"You believe??"

"I misplaced my communication device earlier on..." He admitted. "Though I heard he was retrieved."

"You heard?? Wahh—" Dick jolted as Thor took off, gripping his cape for dear life.

"Don't fear, child we're stealing you back!" Thor landed with a crash and threw open the door of a large van, almost throwing it off it's hinges. "I have returned!" He announced.

"Thor, christ!" Tony groaned. "You just bashed your way into SHEILD HQ after all this planning? Even I'm pissed about that!" He exclaimed. "Do you know how hard it is to get all of these fucks coordinated?"

"Thor." The doctor acknowledged quietly.

"Banner." He replied. "Shall I bring the others back?"

Tony rolled his eyes moodily. "Go for it, We're all dying anyways..." 

————————————————————————————————

"'Raise some hell', they say, 'Raise some hell'. As if I'm supposed to raise any hell while following their ridiculous rules and letting myself be matched by a child!"

"Nothing horrible, It's just a job, right?" Peter asked, freshly changed into his pyjamas and holding a mug of cocoa. "But hey, all for the greater good, right."

Loki glowered at him. "You think that will revive me?"

"I guess not..." Peter admitted. "But, you were just pretending to lose to me, so don't forget how strong you are!"

"Remove yourself, spider child." He ordered.

Peter staggered across to the other teenagers, huddled on the couch. He slumped down with the freezing trio of teenagers. "Hey guys."

The eldest, Roy, glanced up judgementally. "Hi."

"Peter, Loki." Thor acknowledged, cracking open a drink and reentering the room. "How am I to refer to you today, Loki?"