Chapter 34: An adventure with Froppy

~Akira's P.O.V

It's been two days since Hosu and five days since class 1-A started our internships. Because my injuries from Stain aren't fully healed yet, I'm stuck at the hospital. Everyone on the news is obsessed with the Hero Killer. The story being reported is that seven pro heroes and four high school students stumbled upon him. Then, Endeavor rushed in and took care of the situation all by himself. Of course, that's just the official cover from the police department. The chief was true to his word; me, Iida, Todoroki, and Akira were never named in condition to the Hero Killer.

Our injuries were explained as being caused by accidents that happened during our internships. The day Iida got his exam results and realized one of his arms was seriously damaged, he ended up going back home to his parent's house so his mom can take care of him. Todoroki's and Akira's injuries weren't all that bad.

(Flashback)

"I'm returning to my internship." Todoroki's about to go back to his internship with Endeavor while I'm going back to Nagoya to Gang Orca's agency.

"Back to your dad's agency?" Izuku asks curiously while he walks past his bed.

"I still want to learn everything I can from him. Besides, they're saying he defeated the Hero Killer even though it was actually his son who helped out. I want to see if there's any shame on his face." Todoroki states walking his way out of the room leaving me and Izuku and closes the door behind him.

"I sure hope it goes okay for Todoroki." I say by staring at the door he walked out from.

"I hope so too." Izuku agrees from his spot on the bed.

"Well, I better go ahead and head back to Gang Orca's Agency. I don't want to keep him waiting or anything." I adjust my backpack until it rests comfortably on my shoulders.

"I hope Gang Orca doesn't try to go harsh on you. Like how Gran Torino did to me, I know that he can yell at me for hours for not staying on the bullet train he told me to." Izuku deadpans about his mentor at the end and I stare down at my feet.

"Heh heh, I don't blame ya. I'm sure I'll be fine, he'll understand. Though, he'll still be mad at me for leaving him behind at the train station. Whatever punishment he throws at me, I can take it." I chuckle sheepishly with a close-eyed smile and a slight blush dusts Izuku's cheeks. "See you back at school, Izuku. Feel better."

Izuku nods his head with a smile. "You too, Akira."

We smiled at each other as I leave the room and leave the hospital on my way to the train station.

(Flashback end)

'Just when I think you can't get anymore intense, your dad comes up. Huh, I wonder how everyone else is doing?' Izuku thoughts to himself with a smile as he looks out the window at the blue sky in wonder with a few clouds drifting by.

~

I'm back at Gang Orca's Agency after I was discharged from the hospital. Gang Orca told me to meet me at his office so we can talk in private. When I got to his office, he was sitting on the front of his desk with his arms across his chest and his eyes open so I'm looking into his red irises.

"Close the door, please." Gang Orca tells me and I shut it before facing my mentor again.

The room stays quiet as I fool around with the fur on my tail while I stand there for a long while. Maybe a few minutes or so? I don't know. My head snaps over at Gang Orca who's still staring at me with a scowl on his face making me scrunch up in confusion.