Chapter 45: Drive it home, iron fist! Surviving camp Part 1

~Akira's P.O.V

"Show me...YOUR BLOOD!" Muscular exclaims pushing his attack even harder making the earth crack from the strong amount of force.

'A real hero...will always find a way for justice to be served!'

All-Might's words linger in Izuku's head while tears stream down his face in absolute frustration. He felt like he let everyone down but deep down...I know it's not like him to say that; not when we've come so far to being heroes.

'Please forgive me Mom, I tried my best. I'm sorry....All-Might. I'm sorry....Akira.'

"I'm gonna crush you!" Muscular exclaims out loud.

Then, at that moment....a blast of water stops him in its tracks.

"What the-? Is that water?" Muscular's face scrunches up in confusion making me gasp in shock. I quickly look down at Kota to see water dripping from his hands. I think it's water gun.

Did we really see Kota's quirk manifest?

"Stop! Let him go!" Kota shouts.

"Ko...ta?" Izuku opens his eyes and glances at Kota using his quirk for the first time.

"Kota..your quirk...you activated your quirk, Kota. That's great!" A smile appears on my face as I feel proud for the kid beside me.

Muscular looks over his shoulder at the small male with a smirk. "Hold on there, kay? I'll kill you after I'm done with-" But then he feels himself being pushed back like his whole body is being lifted up. "Crap, I was distracted!"

"We won't let you hurt Kota!" Izuku growls with pride and pushes Muscular back.

Izuku! He's okay!

"Damn it! How are you getting stronger?" The blond-haired male asks taken aback as I finally let down my shield and my hazel eyes turn blue.

"The answer is very simple!" I exclaim while a blue and purple aura surrounds me and a blue force field encases my hands while blue streaks wrap along my arms.

"You won't lay a hand on him! One for All! 1,000,000%! DELAWARE, DETROIT, SMASH!!!" Izuku screams and the muscle fibers on his body begin to break. His attack hits him right in the face before he turns to me. "Go Akira!"

The claw-shaped moonstone on my necklace begins to glow as I bare my fangs and my blue pupils glow bright blue. Time for me to finish this villain's ass! "I'll never forgive for what you did to my friends! So this is what you get for ruining our summer vacation!" I rush toward Muscular as my fists are strongly protected and the blue streaks on my arms stay wrapped.

"How are you even-?" Muscular stares at me in fear and I cut him off with a more serious look.

"This is my power..."

78%...90%

"And I'm not using it to run away anymore."

91%...95%..96..97..98%

"I'm using it to Protect. My. Friends!"

100%

After I gotten close, I stopped in front of him as my shoes scratch against the ground and draw my right arm back. "Lunar Effect...Strength enhance!" Bright moonlight with a blue swirl covers my entire arm by the huge amount of telekinetic power and I hit him in the middle of his torso super hard causing more muscle fiber to break apart.

"LYCAN'S GAMBIT!!"

The force of our attacks blow Muscular away making him slam against the wall of the cave hard enough to defeat him and knock him unconscious.