Chapter 1

"We have to stop doing this," George–otherwise known as Mr. NotFound–fixed his shirt's collar, and then looked up at his companion.

Dream, or, Mr. WasTaken, nodded. "Yeah, I would say a janitor's closet isn't the best place to do this either." George shook his head, sighing, "no, Dream, I mean altogether."
Dream's jaw slacked, "w-what...?"

Suddenly, the bell rung, indicating that it was no longer lunch, and students would be expecting their teachers waiting for them in their classrooms.

George opened the door a little a peeked out. "The hall is clear for now, come on." He walked outside of the closet, Dream following him.
"Mr. WasTaken? Mr. NotFound? What were you doing in the janitors closet?" A voice squeaked.

George and Dream turned sharply, a young girl named Jessica was standing at her locker, holding her backpack.

"Oh... We were grabbing some paper towels," George lied. Jessica raised an eyebrow, "but... you don't have any paper towels with you..?"
"There was none in there." Dream went along with George's lie. She shrugged, seemingly believing it, "okay, well, I gotta get to class. Bye!" She closed her locker and waved to the two teachers before rushing the opposite way.
George let out a relieved sigh, "that was very close."

"Hey, I was thinking... maybe we could catch dinner after work?" Dream scratched the back of his neck, nervous to hear George's answer. By now the hall was filling with teachers and students.

"Not a chance," George pat his shoulder, as Mr. Soot walked by. "Mr. Soot, I have to discuss something with you!" George sped past Dream to catch up with the taller fellow, leaving the man standing in the student filled hallway.
Dream sighed sadly, and then began walking to his classroom.

His feelings for George were not complex–he simply loved the man. When he had first laid eyes on him two years ago, he thought they would hate each other, they seemed like opposites.

However George was quite different than he thought he would be, quickly becoming his best friend, and then he fell for him. Which made things complicated, because George was never one for expressing his emotions.
He often confided in his other best friend, 'Coach' Sapnap.

This is how their conversations would normally go;
"Dream, honestly, just tell him you have feelings for him," Sapnap sounded through his phone. He was most obviously eating a late night snack of chips–it was very noisy and it annoyed Dream to pieces.
"Can you wait to eat those stupid chips of yours? They're so loud," Dream rolled his eyes, he occupied himself by cleaning his room, which was already quite clean.
"No, I'm hungry," Sapnap put another chip into his mouth, and Dream groaned.
"Whatever. Anyways, do you realize how bad that could go?" The man stood in the door frame of his closet, deciding whether he wanted to rearrange it in order of colour, or season.
"Of course, but you might as well risk it anyways."

And so he did. He had asked George to go to a quaint little restaurant, as friends. He seemed annoyed by the request, claiming he was too busy marking worksheets and quizzes when Sapnap came to his rescue, saying it would be a perfect time to talk about their shared students marks.

George had agreed to that.
"So," George intertwined his hands together, resting them on the table, "I was thinking about Riley's marks-"

"I love you," Dream blurted out, and then slapped his hand over his mouth. He then pushed his head into his hands embarrassingly. He peeked through his fingers to find George(who was sitting across from him), having a intricate look on his face, his eyes expressing nothing of what he was thinking.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking, I don't-" Dream's voice was strained, he felt like a fool. George wouldn't love him like that. George was... well he was George.

The older man cleared his throat, "maybe we should uh, take this outside."

Dream nodded, grabbing his coat, still utterly embarrassed.

They found Dream's car, and the blonde leaned against it, George facing him.

They stood in silence for a few moments, before George swiftly leaned in and kissed him. It was short, but passionate. After he pulled away, he turned and promptly began to walk towards his car.

Dream, who was clearly stunned, called out, "w-wait what does that mean?"

George had never answered him.

Which leads them to today. Making out in a janitors closet. It wasn't the best, but it was better than nothing. Well, for Dream of course. It wasn't their first time either, and after every time George always said, "we should stop doing this."

He never meant it though, because once a week Dream would find him waiting in that same closet.

Dream shook his head, entering his classroom.
Half of his students were quickly getting out what they needed for class, as the teacher always wrote what they needed for that specific day on the whiteboard.

He waited patiently for the rest of his students to come from their lockers before starting the lesson. Besides, they had 2 minutes left to get there anyways.

After all his students arrived, he began his lesson about graphs. It was more so a revision for a new unit they would be learning for the next two weeks.

After he assigned them textbook work, he asked, "any questions?"

One student raised their hand. Their name was Micah, and they were a bright young student, who usually never got involved in school gossip. So when Micah asked, "is it true you and Mr. NotFound have been hooking up in the janitors closet for months?", it had caught him off-guard.

Annndddd I think I'm going to end the chapter here.

Heeelllloooooo my fellow readers, and welcome to um... this... :)

So I can't actually write that well, so I apologize in advance for this, but I've been so badly wanting to write a dnf fanfic for so long, I finally am doing itttt.

Also sorry again if this is really bad 😀👍
I'm literally going off a tiktok that I found that has like, what classes the dream team would teach, so...
o-O

hEhE anYwAYs thanks for reading-

WC: 1052