Chapter 7

George picked up his phone, which buzzing like crazy.

Dream: George come on
Dream: We need to talk
Dream: Don't do this to me, please
Dream: George...?

George sighed, putting his phone back down. But then it started to ring. He rolled his eyes, waiting for it to go to voice mail.

He leaned back on his couch, he pulled his legs up on the couch, resting his head on his knees.

A new notification made his phone buzz once again, and he picked it up, raising his head.

New Voicemail

George clicked on it, typing in his password. He begrudgingly called the voice mail number, entering his password for it.

"One new voicemail," the automated voice said, "press one to listen, press two to-"

The brunette pressed one, and it was silent for a second until...

"George I know you said we should stop talking unless for work, but we really need to talk this out," George could tell Dream was about to cry, and he shifted uncomfortably as the voice mail continued, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

George cringed, he didn't want it to be this way, it just had to be.

Not after what happened last time, yeah, what happened with Dream was bad, but not as bad as the "first time."

"Georgie... No one has to know..."

George shook his head, ending the voice mail call. It could never happen like that again.

————

"Sapnap he's not answering my texts or calls," Dream raked his fingers through his hair, "I don't know what to do!"

"Well... What did he text you earlier again?" Sapnap asked.

"He said we needed to stop hanging out because one of his students was getting suspicious of us, and went full "detective mode," whatever that's supposed to mean," Dream responded, distraught.

"Oh God... Dream, I'm gonna send you a link, you might want to read it," Dream could hear Sapnap's keyboard keys clacking and then a few seconds later he was clicking on the said link.

WILSON HIGH TEACHER SCANDAL?

One Year Ago
Written by: Anonymous

Last week footage of two teachers at WHS verbally fighting in a hallway was released on Twitter.
Though the footage is blurry, we were able to figure out the teacher's identities, or at least who we believe they are.
We believe the brown haired male is George NotFound, and the blonde haired male is Dream WasTaken.
Not only were they arguing in the hallway, but it seemed as if they were also having an affair.
Thanks to some inside information, one of the teacher's were fired. Parents who heard of this situation were grateful for it.

Dream didn't know what to think. How would this information be spread around? It hadn't occurred to him that someone could've been recording.

"Dude... Are you okay?" Sapnap's voice was sympathetic, but Dream just ended the call.

He stood by his bed for what seemed like hours, but it had been 15 minutes before he finally reacted.

It made him angry that someone had written that. Sure it might've been true, but that was no excuse to compromise two perfectly capable people of teaching.

It was one time! And it hadn't happened again since.

But it could happen again, the thought popped into Dream's mind and he shook his head, trying to forget it.

George probably didn't have another job to fall back on. Dream had his streaming, which he had been doing here and there.

The brunette had nothing. If he lost his job his reputation would be ruined, especially when people figured out why.

Dream threw his phone against his wall, and the screen completely shattered at the impact. He sat on his bed, putting his face into his hands and he began to cry.

Sobs racked his body as reality crashed over him like waves.

George and him would never be together.

WC: 659

This chapter is shorter than usual, but like...

hEhE